Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Different Rules for different people in European Union Thread

Options
  • 30-09-2009 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭

Yesterday I had a thread closed for not posting a comment in regards the video.
    I edited this to change this and emailed the moderator.
    He advised me this was not good enough.
    I emailed him back asking if I could provide more of a comment would he reopen this thread.
    He did not reply.

Today a moderator in there posted three youtube videos interviewing yes side politicians.
    He did not provide a wothwhile comment or analysis of the videos and did not interview anyone from the no side.

Can you guys please advise if I am totally seeing this the wrong way.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Also...AFAIK...Darragh has been trying to get such interviews with all of the major players. That there are only Yes side interviews is indicative of the fact that they are the only people who said yes.

Oh yeah...the videos Darragh posted....they're of Darragh interviewing people on behalf of boards.ie. He makes this clear in his posts. What more comment is needed?

Advertisement