Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

African Striped Mouse

Options
  • 30-09-2009 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭

Hi, I have kept mice and rats for years. My little mouse died of old age last week and I was considering getting an African Striped Mouse (aka zebra mouse)
    I saw them once before in the Pet Superstore in Blanch. I don't like this pet shop at all but was quite intrigued by the Striped Mice. Has anyone ever kept them? Are they hard to tame? Or does anyone know of a good breeder or pet shop supplying them?
    Thanks in advance for any advice :)
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/katie/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]girliehumbug.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

Try this forum,there is breeders and keepers of them on here.

http://www.reptile-community.com/smf/index.php

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭FAYESY

I have a trio - but no sign of any breeding yet - going to play around more with the diet - they do not smell like normall fancy mice & are quite tame - they have not bitten me before now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 404 ✭✭katiemaloe

Thats cool Faysey, where did you get them? Did you get the three of them as babies? :)

Advertisement