Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does the 16 bus service Shantella Rd & Collins Ave in the morning?

Options
  • 30-09-2009 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

Can anybody tell me if the 16 bus service Shantella Rd & Collins Ave in the morning? dublinbus.ie says it doesnt but i find this hard to believe as i remember seeing buses go down it in the morning.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭pbirney

Can anybody tell me if the 16 bus service Shantella Rd & Collins Ave in the morning? dublinbus.ie says it doesnt but i find this hard to believe as i remember seeing buses go down it in the morning.

From the Dublin Bus online timetable(http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Your-Journey1/Timetables/All-Timetables/16/):

Monday to Friday only
    From 07:30 to 09:00 buses will operate every 15 mins. from Collins Avenue via Beaumont Road and Shantalla Road onto the Whitehall QBC and then follow its normal route

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

As the previous poster says, the buses run in the reverse direction from Collins Avenue every 15 minutes from 0730 around the Beaumont loop.

This is because they were getting severely delayed by the traffic in the area.

Advertisement