Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Canon 5D MARK II

• 30-09-2009 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭

Hi lads,
    Got an email about a Canon 5D MARK II, s/h with 2000 shutter accuatations for €1,150.Is this too good to be true? How many accuatations is the 5D MARK II good for?

Any replies would be greatly appreciated....:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Sounds very very good...
    I think it is about 150k shots....I've 12k on mine so far.
    Years left yet. or until the 5D III comes out. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Pinarello

Sounds very very good...
    I think it is about 150k shots....I've 12k on mine so far.
    Years left yet. or until the 5D III comes out. ;)

Nice one Animal Rights.It's in a shop in Adelaide in Australia.I'm going there next Febuary to shoot my friends wedding.I'll get him to collect it for me...:D
    I'll just buy the batterygrip and spare battery off Kerso before i go...:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭FedEx

Does sound too good to be true ...

get your friend to check it out thorughly ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Carrigman

The price of the 5D2 body in Australia is around AUD 3000 which is roughly €1800.

Anyone selling it for €1150 either is a fool or has something to hide.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Pinarello

Carrigman wrote: »
    The price of the 5D2 body in Australia is around AUD 3000 which is roughly €1800.

Anyone selling it for €1150 either is a fool or has something to hide.

I have no need to worry anymore as the seller of the camer emailed me this morning to tell me that someone else in the shop sold it to another customer and wasn't aware of my liasions with the shop.Not to worry as i'm not in a hurry for the camera and have a week in Adelaide before i shoot my friends wedding to look around before i make a purchase new or secondhand.Can even claim the tax back in the airport on the way home.....;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement