Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Katie & Tom spend $2.2m on Suri's clothes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Kat24

Wow, whats the point? She'll probably grow out of them in a week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

Cant Suri borrow Daddy Tom's clothes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

why does tom look like a lesbian?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭kippy

The spent it cos they have it and shed loads more.
    The reason they have it, is ultimately, people like you and me discuss, read about and are willing to pay for magazines, photos, films they are in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,147 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

why does tom look like a lesbian?

Which one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

kippy wrote: »
    The spent it cos they have it and shed loads more.
    The reason they have it, is ultimately, people like you and me discuss, read about and are willing to pay for magazines, photos, films they are in.

At least it's money Scientology aren't getting.

It's still sick to be spending €2.2m on clothes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,138 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Katie is even said to have smaller version of a €2,700 Valextra bag she bought made for Suri last year as the toddler was so desperate for her own version.

What kind of morales and values in life is that kid going to grow up with. Its absolutely disgusting raising any child like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,939 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

it reminds me of this. fools and their money...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjTZpafEwe4&feature=related

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

They have the money and want to give their daughter the best things in life. I don't see the problem here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i really dont care if i had his money id spend it liike i dont care

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

Who cares? I'm sure people in 3rd world countries that earn 50 cent a day think we're mental spending over €100 on a pair or Nike or €25k on a new car.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

I read an article in response to that claim in which they denied spending that much money. am sure loads of companies send tehm free clothes her for her anyway! in any case they have the money and are entitled to spend it any way the wish.
    I remember last year one of the magazines do a "who wore it best" section in which they show to celebs wearing the same dress/outfit and the readers vote who wore it best!
    They showed Suri v's cant remember who but an adult and Suri won!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,798 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Quint wrote: »
    Who cares? I'm sure people in 3rd world countries that earn 50 cent a day think we're mental spending over €100 on a pair or Nike or €25k on a new car.

So? People are entitled to spend their money on whatever they want, Cruise is probably worth at least $500m so I don't see what the issue is here.

Also as said above, that's a massively inflated figure if you even try and comprehend the logistics of it all

ooh these celebrities are great so I must white knight for them on the internet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭gaz wac

phasers wrote: »
    They have the money and want to give their daughter the best things in life. I don't see the problem here.

+1 its their money, they can spend it / bring up their kid anyway they wish! if you had that cash, you would too !!

~Actually no, I wouldn't. I'm not insane enough to think €2.2 million on a 2 year olds clothes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭gaz wac

you say that now, but wait till your worth 400 million and that Next jumper you bought little Tommy looks scruffy ;) What will your peers say at the Beverly Hill Golf Club ? Will Tommy still be allowed hang around with the Beckhams :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

jenzz wrote: »
    €20 spare in the present climate would do most of us great to head to Dunnes for a splurge.......
    But most of us aren't Tom Cruise, who doesn't have to worry about the present climate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Quint

So? People are entitled to spend their money on whatever they want, Cruise is probably worth at least $500m so I don't see what the issue is here.
    That's my point! It's his own money, and cos he's loaded he'll probably spend hundreds of times more than us on everything.

Advertisement