Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Digital on the blink Carlow Town?

Options
  • 30-09-2009 8:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Hi, anyone elses NTL Digital not working today (all day)? Anyone else find NTL crap at customer service, like not answering there phones????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Ours is fine, doesn't seem to have been any problems throughout the day but yes, it does indeed take AGES to get through to their Costumer Service desk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭shaymousse

Still offline. There is a problem with the digital boxes all over the country so they tell me. They reckon they may nee dto update or replace all boxes! Great!

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭tombull82

Mine frose a few time tonight but thats it, it never actually went off. The BB has been working fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

tombull82 wrote: »
    Mine frose a few time tonight but thats it, it never actually went off. The BB has been working fine.

mines still grand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭shaymousse

NTL arrived yesterday to replace the box, the guy said they were trying to update it and feck it up. So they had to replace a few of them in Carlow and more all over the country.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

was talking to a mate in Dublin today, he was saying his has gone really slow the last week also

Advertisement