Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think Darragh deserves some recognition

Options
  • 30-09-2009 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭

Just like to thank Darragh for bringing us back three interviews where one was originally promised, not easy to get politicians to talk most of the time so well done! :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Gee thanks. For someone with about as much political knowledge as a spoon, I'm just glad I had you lot to help me sound something like I new what I was talking about :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Good man yerself Darragh

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

You done a good job =)

The idea of taking questions from members here and presenting them to people who are integral in bringing around the answers is a novel one, and regardless of ones political leaning it's something that I hope continues

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

I'd second that, plus I think hatrickpatrick deserves some recognition for starting this thread, it's a pity a lot of other posters couldn't look on the achievement in a similar light.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭imeddyhobbs

We love you Darragh,hope you can get someone from the no side soon though

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Good Man Darragh. We will have you converted yet. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

We love you Darragh,hope you can get someone from the no side soon though

Well, I'll try!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

prinz wrote: »
    I'd second that, plus I think hatrickpatrick deserves some recognition for starting this thread, it's a pity a lot of other posters couldn't look on the achievement in a similar light.

Indeed. Hopefully the partisan attitude will be gone in the next few days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

turgon wrote: »
    Indeed. Hopefully the partisan attitude will be gone in the next few days. :)

Do we need a post-Lisbon Truth and Reconciliation Committee?

cordially,
    Scofflaw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,762 ✭✭✭turgon

Scofflaw wrote: »

No I think we just all need to calm down.

• Advertisement

Scofflaw wrote: »

Only if it involves a booze up and an all-expenses paid trip to 'the scene of the crime' ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

prinz wrote: »
    'the scene of the crime' ;)

How appropriate.

squod wrote: »
    How appropriate.

I thought so, it was deliberate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Cheers Darragh. Tis a shame this stuff couldn't have been done before this week but c'est la vie.

I had images of you running around town today with a camera grabbing anyone in a suit that looked like a campaigner or politician :D
    Hope you get some more for tomorrow.

Advertisement