Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Tax - is I in or is I out?

• 30-09-2009 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,
    UK resident/taxpayer/UK homeowner with a 2nd 2/3rds finished house in Northwest Ireland. Am I liable for this property tax? I've looked high 'n low and cannot see any guidance for my type of query :confused:. I've also seen a grave period running until Oct 31st??
    I have seen lots if resistance to paying from already stretched 2nd homeowners/Irish taxpayers. I'm amazed at how low key the media coverage and Governments's publicising of the payment deadline has been. Do they want all to default and enter an even more contentious state of play?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jgav

Hi all,
    UK resident/taxpayer/UK homeowner with a 2nd 2/3rds finished house in Northwest Ireland. Am I liable for this property tax? I've looked high 'n low and cannot see any guidance for my type of query confused.gif. I've also seen a grace period running until Oct 31st??
    I have seen lots if resistance to paying from already stretched 2nd homeowners/Irish taxpayers. I'm amazed at how low key the media coverage and Governments's publicising of the payment deadline has been. Do they want all to default and enter an even more contentious state of play?

correction!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

It;s been well publicised in Ireland- in fact here you are so you must have heard about this- look up their website for info- it's in other threads here

Advertisement