Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ok time to choose - W Broadband 2 PC's?

• 30-09-2009 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Cant receive broadband at next property.

Wont have broadband at old property after about another 7 days or so. (im disconnecting it in time for paperwork etc).

Could go Vodafone mobile broadband @ 15Euro per month, but I'm guessing thats not going to work on two computers??

Aside of the companies that want 50Euro plus per month before you even lift the phone (for phone + broadband package that is), is there any other option so I can be working on laptop with broadband, and kids can be on other computer using broadband too??

Not receiving broadband through the phone line is totally F**ked up in this day and age:mad: The house is better, but work/study wise im worse off!:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭DECEiFER

What area of the country are you in?

It would help a lot to know, so we can advise you of what's available in your area, and what's worth looking into on your end.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

have just found out I cant get vodafone broadband where Im moving to (middle of the sticks in County Cork somewhere between Skibbereen and Ballydehob):D

Advertisement