Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wall mountings Block or Canvas

Options
  • 30-09-2009 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

I am not sure where to post this so maybe someone can redirect if appropriate. I am looking for photos or art on wall mounts, either canvas or block. Is there anywhere online that has a wid selection for ideas . or perhaps someone knows somewhere in Dublin that I could have a look. All ideas accepted.
    P,S, no backing from NAMA so sensible please :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭narkymarky

If its stock images and scenes you're after theres guys in Donegal who trade through an e-bay shop as Mor Art. As far as I know they only do canvas but may be able to sort block mounts too. On the other hand if its your own images or artwork you are looking to work with a quick call to someone like Reads should put you on the right road.

If you're comparing the prices of blockmounts, either stock art or your own, check out whether or not they are being supplied with a hanging bar attached or are pre-drilled for hanging. The other differences you'll find will be in the material used (is it 12, 18 or 25mm MDF) and the print/finish used (UV or dye inks, laminated or not). Its something we do and these are the options we offer as well as the questions we get asked.

Advertisement