Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registered name change

Options
  • 30-09-2009 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I have just paid my subscription for 3 months and was wondering could you kindly change my current name from eVotempest to PlastikdaN

tempest was a name i used when this boards was only small and id like to think i have grown out of that name :)

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

That name is already being used, pick another and I will change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

The name being used is actualy my other account :S if you want me to pm the details to verify its mine i can?

The name being used is actualy my other account :S if you want me to pm the details to verify its mine i can?
    Pm the details.
    You are aware that you are not supposed to have 2 accounts. All I can do (all I will do) is delete the old PlastikdaN account and rename the current tempest account PlastikdaN. PLease remove any data you want to keep from the old account and let me know when you have done this and I will make the change.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Hey,

If you want to delete that account thats fine, il PM the details,

Il go with Thornography instead please :) if its not taken.

All done.
    Old tempest account deleted, current account renamed PlastikdaN.
    Have fun now:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement