Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The No signs on the outer ring road

• 30-09-2009 11:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

has anyone else noticed that all the No signs have been turned backwards on the outer ring road while all the yes signs haven't been touched.

a bit odd that only the No signs have been turned backwards:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Maybe it was the winds of change...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

The Yes vote seems to be gaining momentum...sign of the times I guess... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No = backwards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭wellbutty

Yes = A step in the right direction ???????

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I cant see any of our local councillors bothering tbh. Probably just people messing about. You cant hide from either campaign, its in every form of media anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭alrightcuz

well i pulled up my car and turned them back around,,,, and cut down a few yes posters i needed some kindling. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

alrightcuz wrote: »
    well i pulled up my car and turned them back around,,,, and cut down a few yes posters i needed some kindling. :D

Ah no side dirty tricks - it was working until you bothered cutting down Yes posters. ;)

Advertisement