Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Submitting Assignment via Blackboard

Options
  • 30-09-2009 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭

Have an assignment due in a few days and it has to be submitted by Blackboard. Haven't a clue how to do it, can anyone help me out?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭TheVoodoo

IIRC, Once you're on Blackboard, in the section for that specific module, there's a 'Safe assign' button ( or something along those lines ) that you click. You then have the option to attacth the document in HTML or simular format, tick the box to confirm that its yours, and then upload. When i did it last year, the link was there in the 'Module announcments' section along with another in 'Course assignments'. Once you get into that section its pretty straight foward and has some instructions i think.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭taz70

Didn't your lecturer give you any instructions? They normally tell you how it's supposed to be submitted. If it's through safeassignment then there will be a link somwhere called "View/Complete...." and then you just click on that and it will ask you to browse to get your file and then you click submit.

But, it could also be through the digital dropbox.

You should look around on blackboard - probably click on assignments on the left and see if any information or the view/complete link is there.

If you can't see anything, a completely random suggestion is to maybe just ask your lecturer. :p

Advertisement