Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Bad Company 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

dazftw wrote: »

discuss

Youtube have the word mutha****a allowed in one of their videos - outrage.:mad:

Really though - loved BF bad company 1, multiplayer was always great drop in / drop out fun.

And although I've never had a high ordinance explosive such as a mortar or grenades explode beside me, I'd bet the producers have interviewed real life vets to reproduce it. That or they're letting off pipe bombs and describing the aural effects for "production values."

Can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Looks class....

was at surprised at the swearing in the vid too, in a good way.

Anyways, it looks far superior to BFBC1, and that was a good looking game, the explosions in the 1st game were a bit lack luster, but from looking at that vid, the explosions look brilliant now.

Can't wait for this, any word on whether it will have prone or not? I hated that as a sniper in the 1st one you could only crotch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Jaysus that looks sexy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

More excited about this then I am MW2, have you seen the snow levels? they look epic!!

Was never a huge BF fan but I'm sold hook line & sinker since I got BF1943 on the ps3, one of the best MP console games around imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Its got revives anyway which is pretty good.

Hopefully it should have prone.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Not released til March:(
    Looks great should be worth the wait.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Moved to Battlefield forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Wet myself when i saw it in work. Really looking forward to it, one for the pre-order list no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Mmmmm...looks good!

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭screw2loose

This looks amazing! loved the first one so hopefully this can build on the genius of the previous game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

How many aside is it on PC?

Dice confirmed there would be dedicated servers.

64 man would be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Im not happy its coming out on PC, im going to have to buy it twice now..... Still cant wait for this one. I thought it was coming out for a crimbo release but now they say march, given EAs record who wants to guess witch march it will be? 2010 or 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

this game looks serious

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭bigfeller

This game is going to be excellent. Still playing BadCo all the time. The multiplayer is the best still.

Anyone know when/if the demo is released?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Was tempted to give Bad Company a go for its multiplayer,are there many playing it?
    Is it any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,635 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

It seems the PS3 beta is for North America only. Hope it's not the same for the PC beta.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Dcully wrote: »
    Was tempted to give Bad Company a go for its multiplayer,are there many playing it?
    Is it any good?

Its fantastic, went back playing it after 4 month of playing 1943 solid and all i can say is its still great and pleanty of lads still playing it and all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭BeansBeans

the_syco wrote: »
    It seems the PS3 beta is for North America only. Hope it's not the same for the PC beta.

No its not, us lucky Europeans actually got the beta before America. Played it for a few hours tonight, found it hard to get used to i cant get rid of BF2 habits for some reason.

But its brilliant, i think they should have added more classes (the assault does the resupply, wtf?) anyway great fun.

Although the specializations (perks) are a bit worrying im like rank 14 or so and i have 1 perk that gives you more armour, ok not too bad, but the next one gave me more accurate bullets, i havent tried that yet but come on! Whats wrong with a pure FPS. The weapon unlocks seem to be done very well, then they add this ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

This game is awesome...got beta earlier today,cant wait for march 5th!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

I've got the beta which is great. Great game, few issues here & there but I suppose that's the point of the beta. I just hope it doesn't ship with the same lag issues BF: BC1 had

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Kastiel

Can't wait for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Anyone know when there will a PC demo?
    Still havent decided if I'll be getting this. Sure it looks great but will it play great?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭ooPabsoo

umm there isnt a demo because the game isnt out yet...but the beta is out some time this month or next month,ive heard that you need to pre-order the game to get a beta code but not sure if thats the case

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

ooPabsoo wrote: »
    umm there isnt a demo because the game isnt out yet...but the beta is out some time this month or next month,ive heard that you need to pre-order the game to get a beta code but not sure if thats the case

Demo's are generally released before an actual game in order to drum up interest. They released a demo for BF2 about a month before its release.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 KesMonkey

I've over 500 hours of playtime online with Bad Company (360). With the sequel, I'm easily going to top that. Only 2 months to go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭EmacB

So wheres everybody buying their copy? Any bargains around for the xbox?

Advertisement