Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What would it take for you to lose your faith or belief in God? (Christians only)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 RAMADAN

PDN wrote: »
    A cross between a deist and an agnostic. So if you want to discuss it further then the A&A forum is the best place.

I'd prefer to say I am a Christian who lapses into deism or agnosticism when under pressure. I still stand in need of perfection!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

RAMADAN wrote: »
    I'd prefer to say I am a Christian who lapses into deism or agnosticism when under pressure. I still stand in need of perfection!

Ehhh that pretty much means that you are an agnostic.
    Agnostic is merely a qualifier of claiming that you do not know.
    One can be an agnostic theist - I believe in God but I don't know God exists..
    Agnostic Atheist - I don't believe in God but I don't know that God doesn't exist.

So in your case you're an agnostic Christian because you don't know for certain that God exists, but you believe in Him.

Advertisement