Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So whoelse play's it on legendary?

Options
  • 01-10-2009 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I've recently and finally graduated myself to the hardest difficulty on FIFA.

For years I played FIFA games on easy-medium up until FIFA 08 i started varying between Professional and wotever woz below it lol

Started playin on World Class a few months ago on FIFA 09, now I'm playin it on Legendary.

People will prolly take one look at this and think, so what?? lol but its good for me and i thot id share my feelings coz i am a very sentimental person:D

God that woz so cheesy :pac:

So who else plays FIFA on Legendary? Spread your greatness amongst this completely pointless thread. I'm just interested haha :p

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

super-rush wrote: »

Thats the FIFA 10 demo, the default difficulty settings on that are:

"Beginner" "Intermediate" "Experienced" or sumtn like that

I cant pick legendary on that, the highest i can pick is World Class

But i was referring to FIFA 09 at the latest on this thread. That is until FIFA 10 comes out this week

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

gamercfc wrote: »
    Thats the FIFA 10 demo, the default difficulty settings on that are:

"Beginner" "Intermediate" "Experienced" or sumtn like that

I cant pick legendary on that, the highest i can pick is World Class

But i was referring to FIFA 09 at the latest on this thread. That is until FIFA 10 comes out this week

Should have paid attention...like i said i was confused

I started a new season this week on Legendary and its tough going but it will keep me going until friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

Just beat Classic XI today with Celtic, I consider FIFA 09 now has little to offer me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

PomBear wrote: »
    Just beat Classic XI today with Celtic, I consider FIFA 09 now has little to offer me

haha nice. Celtic fan? :P:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭SeamyH

Played the last 4 Fifas on Legendary (well ever since it was unavailable to unlock).

Myself and a mate do a co-op career, we start with a 1 star team ,usually in UK although on 09 we picked Ancona (Serie B team) ,and work our way up. We tend to win the league every year and then conquer Europe too as soon as we get into the CL / Uefa Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭antomorro-sei

Played it on Legendary all the time

I'm a legend etc ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

gamercfc wrote: »
    haha nice. Celtic fan? :P:pac:

yes:D

Advertisement