Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2010: Version?

Options
  • 01-10-2009 2:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I have both Versions of PES 2009 (PS3 & X360)

I usually buy 3rd Party games on the 360 coz its my primarily used console (PS3 for Exclusives)

But i sort of likes the PS3 version of PES 2009 better simply coz it lets me import option files like i used to do on the PS2 years ago.

But i heard a few people sayin the 360 version's better for various reasons. One major one being gameplay, which i don't understand coz i think they both play the same..

But anyway. What console would anyone recommend me gettin PES 2010 on? Coz i really cant make my mind up and its not even out yet lol

Is there any features that this year will have on either console? etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I will be getting it on PS3 as the PS3 is my preferred console, option files work and are easy to use on the PS3 version and I prefer the DualShock3 controller for football sims.

I haven't heard anything about better gameplay on the 360 so I wouldn't really rely on that information as a basis for your decision.

IMO get it on which ever console most of your friends will be using for it.

Advertisement