Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bodyhaven.ie

Options
  • 01-10-2009 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭

www.bodyhaven.ie

I got a 100ml bottle of Paul Smith Extreme for €13.75 and a 75ml bottle of Armani Attitude for €13.09 with free delivery. I ordered yesterday morning and the 2 bottles were delivered to me last night. Both were testers , the Armani came in a plain white box and the Paul Smith Extreme came in an official box.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Nice find.
    There was only one other tester there, so I bought that one.
    Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

link to armani there

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭dumbblonde122

this website is fair handy. some really good deals on it. Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭biddywiddy

Just got a great deal there for Elizabeth Arden moisturisers. :)

Thanks for the link OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 eoiny2k

Ive used from this site before! Fast delivery and cheap prices!

Highly recommended :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Mmmm_Lemony

Had a punt on a few items off this site before I left work this morning, woke up today and it was in the hall, it Literally arrived quicker than I could buy it in a shop!!!

Cheap as chips! The range is very limited unfortunately, and the site is a bit crappy but this is all I could say negative about the site

(1 of the items was not delivered but the value was refunded back to my paypal account)

Cheers OP

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Prices seem excellent, can people confirm that they are actually the legitimate perfumes? Definitely worth a look if they are!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭chilli_pepper

Cathooo wrote: »
    Prices seem excellent, can people confirm that they are actually the legitimate perfumes? Definitely worth a look if they are!

Yes they are legit all right

I ordered on Thursday morning in the hope that I would have it for the weekend but alas nothing yet. I assume twill arrive today. I'm in Cork btw... maybe the longer distance slows things up ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Just wondering bout this same day delivery thing - its prob better to get sent to work address rather than to apt as they are obv not delivered by an post?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭mashling

Thanks so much for the link!
    I just got some Elizabeth Arden moisturiser for €12.99! Compared to the €68 i was going to spend on it in BT, what a bargain!

It came in the regular wrapper/box and as far as I can tell is authentic, as in it smells exactly the same :)

Oh, and I ordered at 5pm on Monday and it got here this morning (Wednesday).

I am very pleased :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dee T

I got a 3 months membership at Curves for 99 euro and saved 50 euros for 5 driving lessons with student smart:D

Dee T wrote: »
    I got a 3 months membership at Curves for 99 euro and saved 50 euros for 5 driving lessons with student smart:D
    Huh?

Anyway, Mine arrived and it's good stuff indeed! very good value!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Fastest delivery ever. Ordered at 11.45 on Monday and had got the stuff by four that day. Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭hatetherain!

Ordered yesterday arrived today, great suggestion OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dee T

Bill-e wrote: »
    Huh?

Anyway, Mine arrived and it's good stuff indeed! very good value!

Huh! back at ya.....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

hmmm placed order yesterday evening no sign of delivery today, sent a web query through to them about 3 hours ago but no response, I'm in lucan so it should be delivered today and they have my mobile. I'll update post if it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

hmmm placed order yesterday evening no sign of delivery today, sent a web query through to them about 3 hours ago but no response, I'm in lucan so it should be delivered today and they have my mobile. I'll update post if it arrives.

I ordered mine last sunday & got it the monday evening. A girl I work with ordered hers monday morning & got it monday evening, so I'd imagine you'll defo get it tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

Some good deals on there!

If they can keep the free fast delivery, and expand their range, they'll be my first port of call in the future!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

samsamson wrote: »
    Some good deals on there!

If they can keep the free fast delivery, and expand their range, they'll be my first port of call in the future!

Agreed prices for what they do have are as good as the likes of fragrancex, but their selection is sadly limited. No gift sets either. But saying that, after reading all the postitive posts will prob order a few things anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭samsamson

Anyone know anything about the company?

100% Irish? Is it a chain of pharmacies trying to diversify or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Oral Slang wrote: »
    I ordered mine last sunday & got it the monday evening. A girl I work with ordered hers monday morning & got it monday evening, so I'd imagine you'll defo get it tonight.

Yep got my order at around 7.30 this evening very happy with products highly recommended :)

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

what does a "tester" mean ? , is it unopened but in different packaging ?

Rooy wrote: »
    what does a "tester" mean ? , is it unopened but in different packaging ?
    AFAIK testers are the bottles that are sent to the shops for testing.
    But they haven't been used for testing and this guy is selling them to us :D
    Not sure about the legality seeing as it does say on the bottle not for resale...

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭the_pod

Regarding limited selection, I just ordered Givenchy Very Irresistible for the OH here: http://www.perfume-click.co.uk/Perfume/Givenchy/Very-Irresistible/
    Maybe not good enough for a separate alert but it's the best price I've been able to find since the time I wasted on fragrance X. £4.50 shipping fee to Ireland, £1 more for gift sets

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

Dee T wrote: »

Random!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Just got my delivery. Delighted with it, less than 24 hours since I ordered!

Thanks op :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Thanks for the tip OP, I got
    Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum 50ml 7.99
    Urban Decay Loose Pigments 1.2g 4.99
    and they were just (hand!) delivered 20 hours after I placed my order!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

ordered from them on friday and nothing has arrived.where do they post from,could the uk postal strike effect the delivery?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

It's usually says "not for sale" on the testers so how can they be selling these ?

Personally I'd be wary of anyone selling stuff they shouldn't be selling !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement