Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bodyhaven.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Hi, I'm just trying to order a britney spears (:o) perfume and I can't add it to the basket. Is it out of stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭minipink

I am waiting over a week for delivery of perfume to a Dublin address. I ahve sent 7 emails with no response and there is no contact number for bodyhaven on their website. I am so frustrated. The money has been deducted from my paypal account and the post office have no package for me and can't help me because I don't have the number of the registered post. If the product was not in stock surely I would not have been able to order it. ANyone else have this problem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

minipink wrote: »
    I am waiting over a week for delivery of perfume to a Dublin address. I ahve sent 7 emails with no response and there is no contact number for bodyhaven on their website. I am so frustrated. The money has been deducted from my paypal account and the post office have no package for me and can't help me because I don't have the number of the registered post. If the product was not in stock surely I would not have been able to order it. ANyone else have this problem?

Same here, I have had no response to my emails either. Very disappointing customer service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Got this from Google maps. Worth a call if you are worried.

BodyHaven.ie
    Deansgrange Business Park
    Kill Lane, Co. Dublin, Ireland

Get Directions

085 814 2530

bodyhaven.ie

Thanks a mil! Will give them a ring on monday. I've contacted paypal about it so hopefully I can get the problem resolved!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 BodyHaven.ie : Avril

Hi Minipink, We havent received any emails from you about your order to date? Can you please send me a PM or email to the address below with your phone number? I will make sure someone contacts you today.

admin@bodyhaven.ie

Dolorous wrote: »
    Same here, I have had no response to my emails either. Very disappointing customer service.

Hi Dolorous, We have also not received any emails from you regarding your order. There has clearly been a problem with our emails since we switched hosting company last week. Can you send me an email to the following address or PM me with your number also?

admin@bodyhaven.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Am waiting about a week now myself for aftershave I ordered. I ordered from you (bodyhaven) I think earlier this year or last year and it was here in a day or two..

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭warmblood

I am in a similar position waiting one week for my order and no replies from either e mail address.If the product is in stock what is the problem with delivery.The mobile no on this thread is not active also.My purchase was through paypal also.If Avril of Bodyhaven is aware of problems with delivery etc please make contact with me by mobile phone and i can pick it up from Deansgrange address

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Madvic

placed an order last year and received everything the next day.

Then I ordered on the 26th of June and this time I never received anything.

Sent several emails, nobody replied to me.

at this stage I'm inclined to think that I've been lucky the first time and robbed this time....STAY AWAY!

• Advertisement

Madvic wrote: »
    placed an order last year and received everything the next day.

Then I ordered on the 26th of June and this time I never received anything.

Sent several emails, nobody replied to me.

at this stage I'm inclined to think that I've been lucky the first time and robbed this time....STAY AWAY!

I don't think comments like this really help anyone. I've been waiting a week, I've waited longer than this for things online in the past.

What would help is bodyhaven coming back and responding to us with an update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Madvic

Dear Funkyflea,

someone might be think twice before doing business with them. This is a board where we share our experience so others can take informed decisions.

I've placed by order almost 3 weeks ago, according to the website item is in stock, my money have been taken, I live in Dublin, they are based in Dublin, I spent time trying to get in contact with them, they ignored me.

I should avoid the biased comment (robbers :mad:) however I think this was worth sharing (if you don't mind...).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

is this real or a tester?
    i just paid 75 for this in boots the other day :(

http://www.bodyhaven.ie/product_detail.php?id=1948&subcat_id=161&sub_subcat_id=&cat_id=7

Madvic wrote: »
    Dear Funkyflea,

someone might be think twice before doing business with them. This is a board where we share our experience so others can take informed decisions.

I've placed by order almost 3 weeks ago, according to the website item is in stock, my money have been taken, I live in Dublin, they are based in Dublin, I spent time trying to get in contact with them, they ignored me.

I should avoid the biased comment (robbers :mad:) however I think this was worth sharing (if you don't mind...).

That's fine madvic, but on the other side of things you can see there have been plenty of happy customers from bodyhaven and they are quite cheap, so I'd be inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt for now. I'd sooner wait a few days extra to save a few bob compared to retail outlets.

I hope you do receive your goods or bodyhaven get in touch with you - and if / when you do let us know, as will I.

Hi Minipink, We havent received any emails from you about your order to date? Can you please send me a PM or email to the address below with your phone number? I will make sure someone contacts you today.

admin@bodyhaven.ie

Can you please make contact about my purchase what is the problem with delivery I need this purchase urgently why dont you reply to any emails product ordered payed in full

despite contacting bodyhaven and pming avril like suggested I haven't heard anything back either - anyone else hear back yet?

despite contacting bodyhaven and pming avril like suggested I haven't heard anything back either - anyone else hear back yet?

I have also done both and got nothing back. It is getting very frustrating at this stage.

Update: Phil from Bodyhaven has got back to me and apologised profusely for the delay. One of their employees in Liverpool has been unexpectedly absent due to a sudden illness, this combined with email server problems resulted in a huge backlog of orders and unanswered emails. They have been very gracious and have assured me that my order is now on its way. I'm happy to believe that this explanation is genuine and will let you know when my order arrives.

Also received this email.

I'd be pretty confident that this is true and that they will deliver on their orders.

The site looks like it's run out of a kids bedroom so I doubt they have any employees in Liverpool....

• Advertisement

Hi Folks,

I cant apologise enough for the disappointing shortcomings you have experienced with your orders over the last few weeks. Our logistics and customer service standards have fallen far below our normally impeccable levels due to an unforeseeable accident involving a key member of staff.

I can assure you that we are not scam artists or are completely dedicated to delivering on our promises and commitments.

I have contacted everyone effected by the above and offered them Phil's personal mobile number should they need further clarification. He is available day or night for any queries and is currently working to resolve the matter.

Any problems relating to email delivery failures or non responses have now been fixed. You can contact us via email at admin@bodyhaven.ie.

Avril

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Hi Avril,

Are orders going forward going to be met with your previous timeframes or is there a backlog to get through first?

Hi

The backlog is almost cleared. Orders placed prior to Monday will be dispatched on Tue/Wed.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Anyone had any contact from these guys this week? I've placed an order yesterday morning, and want to make sure i'll get it Friday at the latest, but i've had no reply to emails or a pm on here.

Despite the email I recieved last week, I still haven't got my order. Three weeks and counting at this stage.

Yeah, definately regretting my purchase at the moment.

I normally wouldn't have considering the poor website, but since they were on here and had some decent feedback thought it'd be ok.

Could you PM me any contact details you have for them?

I got my delivery from bodyhaven on tuesday morning - ordered it on 2nd of July. There's still hope! :)

Unfortunately there's not much hope of getting it in time to be the birthday present as it was intended!

3 week delivery for an item that's supposedly in stock in Dublin.. yeah right. Sounds like they're ordering in as they get orders/can be bothered.

Still no reply to my emails, the number on the website doesn't work and 'Phil' doesn't answer his phone.

Ordered and payed July 7th still no delivery despite phone call and being told
    it should have been delivered I am thinking should I apply through paypal for refund as I dont know will it ever be delivered any suggestions please

• Advertisement

Yup, raise a dispute through Paypal. This isn't behaviour from a company that's going to stay in business very long, so get your money back while you can imo.

I fear that because I paid via Laser i've lost out :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement