Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bodyhaven.ie

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 skp120

Yeah get your money back asap, after a certain amount of days you can't open a dispute

• Registered Users Posts: 16,536 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

anyone here that was waiting ages for delivery get there orders sorted?Im waiting since the 22/7 and only ordered because they were good in the past and seemed to have their problems solved going by their rep here.no answer to e-mails or pm's sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭warmblood

I ordered on 7/7/10 and still havent received my order I have now looked through paypal for a refund despite email and mobile phone they will not reply I once spoke to phil and he said he would try to track my order and ring me back but he never did the whole thing is a joke there is no doubt they are aware of the comments on boards as Avril has given out a big spiff about why orders were not delivered it doesnt take much brains to know we have been had

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Yup, 'Avril' has been online since i've sent PMs, so it's obvious they're just ignoring everyone.

I've started a thread over in Online Buying & Auctions aswell.

You were lucky you paid by Paypal, I used my laser so have no chance of getting anything back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

''Bodyhaven ie'' is listed on facebook aswell. Maybe you could post something there?

• Advertisement

Hm, it's a 'friend' rather than a group, so you've to add them to post on the wall.

Doubt they'll accept, but i'll try :)

my order still has not arrived and at this stage i doubt it will.No reply to e-mails or pm's sent to avril.very poor service .I have now looked through paypal for a refund.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭powerfade

Ok I finally got a reply from Phil yesterday evening stating that I would receive my order today. I made my order over 2 weeks ago. He stated that the delay was an issue with their postal carrier for all orders made on the 23rd of July..... Sounds very fishy and why they made no responses to any communication and queries from people regarding their orders is not good enough. They have seriously damaged their reputation which is a pity, because it's always nice to be able to support an Irish company..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

And yet I am waiting over a month for my order and they have not even had the common courtesy to respond to a single one of my emails :mad:

Dolorous wrote: »
    And yet I am waiting over a month for my order and they have not even had the common courtesy to respond to a single one of my emails :mad:

they didnt respond to any of my e-mails either and i lodged a dispute with paypal and they e-mailed me within in 24hrs.they told me some bull**** story about a problem with the courier and my package was ready to post the next day and would i withdraw my paypal dispute.I e-mailed them back stating I would only withdraw the dispute when I recieved my order because if you close the dispute you can't reopen it.got no reply gonna wait until tuesday if I don't recieve it then I will get back on to paypal.

• Advertisement

You'll notice in the email from Phil he blames a decline in business.. gee I wonder why? I replied to his email and.. no response. I've already been in touch with sage pay in the hope of alerting them to these chancers so that more people don't lose money to them... hopefully they'll withdraw their merchant services. who knows.
    unfortunately I'm on hols atm so even if in the unlikely event my order is dispatched, I won't get it :/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Doesnt seem right in bargain alerts any more, Moved to CI

None of you should have bought from such a poor looking site, if they can't get the basics right, what hope do they have?

None of you should have bought from such a poor looking site, if they can't get the basics right, what hope do they have?

I bought on the back of several glowing recommendations from friends who had used them, plus they had nothing but good reviews on here until the last month or so when this fiasco kicked off. Thanks for the 'advice' anway though, hindsight is a wonderful thing :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

I had ordered from them numerous times before and always received my orders within a few days - no problems. It is a recent thing definitely and a real pity.

So... anyone received their order?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭powerfade

I received my order last Friday over 2 weeks after I ordered it. Kept badgering them with emails, don't know if this is why they sent me my order. Best of luck... Obviously won't be using them again, it's a pity...

Nope, nothing after a month, I opened a dispute with Paypal on Monday and still haven't heard a thing from them.

Edit: Now I've escalated it to a claim, if nothing else I should hopefully get my money back eventually :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,824 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I made an order with them after reading this thread on the 6th but haven't received anything yet.
    After reading the first few pages, I thought they were rocket fast

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Do boards have contact info for this crowd? Someone should go knock on some doors.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

zuroph wrote: »
    Do boards have contact info for this crowd? Someone should go knock on some doors.
    I am awaiting clarification as to whether I can publish it .

Deansgrange Business Park, Kill Lane, Co. Dublin

that the address, as listed on their site?

Go for it. Did they need clarification to defraud us? Would be nice if the boards.ie powers that be could help us out here somehow, considering they would've received a decent payment from them for their competition right before all this started.

I presume they've had a problem with their drop shipper, and have been left high and dry in the middle. If they've paid to order the goods, they're now short on the money to send back. Either way, they need to come clean.

They're apparently still accepting orders, if they have a problem with supplying goods then they really shouldn't be doing this, nor should they be ignoring their customers. All signs of a company that doesn't really give a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Didnt see this tread till now.I ordered from here two weeks ago still havent heard anything back i sent emails even joined there facebook page left a request asking could they help with my ordered.....two days later my message was taking off happened a few times.Definitly stay away from this site i paid by top up master card thing so no hope in getting back :(

Update: Paypal judged the claim in my favor and told me that I'll receive a refund within 7 days. Throughout this not once has bodyhaven contacted me to offer any explanation. The fact that they are still accepting orders on their website with obviously no intention of fulfilling them is the most infuriating of all.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

They closed their Facebook page when I posted a link to the Boards.ie thread about them .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hi folks

After umteen attempts to contact BodyHaven.ie we have had no response.

As such we have no choice but to assume that BodyHaven.ie is now out of business and as such can not recommend their website or business.

They have also failed to deliver competition prizes to Boards.ie winners. I have PM'd all winners and offered them compensation submitted by us. We're very sorry this has happened - it's the first time in over 18 months that it has and we'll try make sure it doesn't happen again.

Thanks and kind regards

Darragh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement