Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bodyhaven.ie

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Zab

sharkman wrote: »
    I called the fraud squad on 6663766 or you can email them on checks@iol.ie..

Please tell me the Garda Bureau of Fraud Investigation don't have an iol.ie email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol. I think sharkman has been scammed. And epically scammed too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

Darn, if so I've just emailed some random email address a long & drawnout email!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Ok so i've paid by laser, approx 40euro, so my only option is small claims court?

I'm all about principle.. I'll happily go down this route, anyone have any other suggestions? Anyone tried knocking on the door yet?

funkyflea wrote: »
    Anyone tried knocking on the door yet?

Why won't you lads? You're dealing with a kid who fleeced you out of hard earned money.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Why won't you lads? You're dealing with a kid who fleeced you out of hard earned money.

Haven't said that I won't just asking has anyone tried yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

Unfortunately just saw this thread. Placed an order on 18th November and haven't heard anything since. It's amazing how a company can still be allowed to trade if they're clearly not sending out any orders. Are the gardai the only option?

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

If you paid via Paypal then you can raise a dispute and you'll get your money back.

Having said that, please inform the garda regardless

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Anyone try and become friends with him on FB , he wont accept my invitation :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

I bought some perfume from this site on 29 November, but still haven't received it.:mad: and having just found this thread I'm not at all confident about ever getting it :mad::mad:

Still, I paid by PayPal, so I've opened a dispute with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

I can't believe they haven't been shut down yet.. what's it gonna take?!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 edelhopkins

Its obviously not just items ordered on the 23rd of june that were taking ages to be delivered as i ordered mine on the 24th of november,almost a month ago and still nothing. They again havent replied to a single thing and at this stage i dont expect they ever will,does anyone have the telephone number for this phil person so i can hound him day and night!!??? Did anyone who was saying here that they hadnt received their orders actually receive them??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

<SNIP>

Edel..

call the cops with the above details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Folks,

We don't allow personal details of people posted on Boards.ie without their permission.

I'm closing this thread. Our advice is not to order from Bodyhaven.ie.

Thanks

Darragh

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement