Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

guest mixer ..

• 01-10-2009 9:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi folk's haven't been in here in years some nice topic's ..running a station called Digital fm which broadcast's right across Dublin beaming northwards into Louth , Meath Cavan etc. ..on 87.6 Mhz. with 2.5 Kw of power .

I do my show on Fridays playing mostly house music and some dance classic's I'm looking for Dj mixes to play on my show . Either classic dance or house music mixes around 40 - 50 min's long ..Any DJ's would get great exposure and get your music heard across a very wide area by a large audience .

If your interested e-mail me Ministry@dublin.com you can also contact me on Evolvingsounds.com web site .

Cheers guy's ..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭franklyshocked

Alright Mick,

I'll do something up for you for the crack. Didn't realise ye were broadcasting down the country out of Dublin. I know Dave as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭mick masterson

We get out well northwards can be heard quite far ... its on 24 hours today lots of retro in the mornings and then house from about 11 AM cheers mate ..

Done, sent it onto you there Mick, Enjoy. Some nice house music for ye.

Enda,
    AKA Frankly Shocked,
    AKA Captain Random

Cheers mate will bang that on my show today about 5PM Today 87.6 FM .

Can I give any info on yourself out over air such as club nights you do or have done in the past a little biog would be nice you could e-mail or pm me one if you want .

Up to you though if you wish to remain anonymous thats fine I'll just call it Frankly Shocked in de mix .

Thanks again for the mix .

Cheers mate will bang that on my show today about 5PM Today 87.6 FM .

Can I give any info on yourself out over air such as club nights you do or have done in the past a little biog would be nice you could e-mail or pm me one if you want .

Up to you though if you wish to remain anonymous thats fine I'll just call it Frankly Shocked in de mix .

Thanks again for the mix .

I'll drop you a PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

Email sent dude!

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Howya Mick, Jonny here hope your well man ill catch up with you and the Dotsy fella next time im back (you moved out eh)

Hope the radio is going well man:)

Hello Jonny .... radio going great big signal help's ... yea the place got a bit mad with all the partys and crazyness ... how's parental life mate hopfully going good ..

here's yesterdays show if any one wants a listen ...

P.S this is not compressed or limited unprocessed ..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/xu8r5l

Advertisement