Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 - best price?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

What about Tesco? can you get a student discount in hmv on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Rushdie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Tesco are selling it for €35. The dont do trade ins

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

That_Guy wrote: »
    HMV: €45.00 (my cousin who works in the Blanch store told me this)

Yeah was over there last night and they had sign on door saying on sale now €45.

• Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭randomname

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Tesco are selling it for €35. The dont do trade ins

Cheers man, was in there last night and they were saying 50 quid but i knew it was going to cheaper today. I'm glad I waited. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Anyone have any idea if gamestop will still give €30 for the games on the tradein list against Fifa 10 today?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

€31.50 in tesco with staff discount :):):):):):):) Feel sorry for suckers paying €50+

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Catenaccio!

Well to be honest I'm happy I paid 15 quid extra and got hours of enjoyment last night out of it. I ain't a sucker and don't feel sorry for me. Thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Merged price-related posts

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

I picked up my copy (along with my new PS3) in Smyths this morning. They're selling for €50 with €5 off if you have a loyalty card.

Was in Tesco Waterford buying a cheap HDMI cable and took a look around the games section but no sign of it. DIdn't bother asking the staff but if it's €35 that's a brilliant price.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Can CONFIRM that its €35 for Fifa 10 in tesco for xbox 360 and ps3. Just picked up a ps3 copy in the dundalk one.
    Was in Tesco Waterford buying a cheap HDMI cable and took a look around the games section but no sign of it. DIdn't bother asking the staff but if it's €35 that's a brilliant price.
    Same for the tesco I got it in, not on game shelves, but asked at counter, it was behind the counter on the shelves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Anyone get a copy in Tesco clondalkin, the square (tallaght) or ballyfermot?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Back from Blanch.

I traded in Arkham Asylum and got a €36 trade in price on it. Managed to get FIFA for €13. :)

Happy days.

Good price in Tesco. :)

That_Guy wrote: »
    Back from Blanch.

I traded in Arkham Asylum and got a €36 trade in price on it. Managed to get FIFA for €13. :)

Happy days.

Good price in Tesco. :)

Gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭Davei141

Tesco in Clearwater are apparently out of 35euro stock and only have it left for 50, bunch of scamming *****.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Davei141 wrote: »
    Tesco in Clearwater are apparently out of 35euro stock and only have it left for 50, bunch of scamming *****.

If it says €50 on the shelf it should still scan at €35

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭d93c2inhxfok4y

Are there any tesco's near the city centre selling it for 35? I know there's on in parnell square but they never have playstation games! Anywhere else I can go? Unfortunately im limited to the city centre!

Jervis Center?

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭postalservice

Anyone know a place in Cork where you can rent it for the PS2?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Going into the city myself to see if I can get it on the XBOX, does Parnel do Xbox games?

• Advertisement

fitze69 wrote: »
    Going into the city myself to see if I can get it on the XBOX, does Parnel do Xbox games?

I think so mate, I'd be about 99% sure. Is there a tesco in Jervis?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tomb33

Has anyone traded in Fifa 09 against Fifa 10 anywhere?

Was offered 3.50 by Gamestop and thought that was ridiculous, realise not going to get much but for that would keep it and use it as a frisbee

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

tomb33 wrote: »
    Has anyone traded in Fifa 09 against Fifa 10 anywhere?

Was offered 3.50 by Gamestop and thought that was ridiculous, realise not going to get much but for that would keep it and use it as a frisbee

waiting on an answer to this myself since page 2

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Yeah there's a Tesco in Jervis, if you take a trip towards lifestyle just swing a left down the escalator, haven't been there in a long time so not sure if they do games, on other Tesco I can think of would be rathmines.

I rang Smyths and they said they don't give trade in prices over the phone, must be a matter of national secutity!

fitze69 wrote: »
    Yeah there's a Tesco in Jervis, if you take a trip towards lifestyle just swing a left down the escalator, haven't been there in a long time so not sure if they do games, on other Tesco I can think of would be rathmines.

Thanks a million for that, i'll head there now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Quote:
    Originally Posted by fitze69 viewpost.gif

Thanks a million for that, i'll head there now!

Was looking last week and I don't think they do 360 games.

Rang my local xtravision and the (very talkative) lady there said they will give 6 euro for old Fifa, so looks like Tesco time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

got one in clearwater for 35euro about 11.40am

I asked at the games/electronics counter

playing it now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

yeah 35€ in tesco in the crescent in limerick.. marked as 50€ on the shelf so didn't go up and ask but went down to the newsagents and saw it advertised in the paper so went back up and at the counter its 35€ they a load of copies left..

Advertisement