Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 - best price?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭fitzer1982

Went into Parnell couldn't see any 360 games so went to Jervis, they were sold out. Got it in HMV, traded a few games worked out at 12 euro so not too bad. They've sold nearly a hundred on Henry st between the the 360 and PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Lucan Tesco and Celbridge tesco have it marked on the shelf at €35

Fantastic price, i picked mine up in the Celbridge store.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

Just got it in Tesco Dun Laoghaire - about 10 left

35 Euro

Took 20 minutes for them to open the security box thou!
    They must have new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Gave my girlfriend the money to get it for me this morning. I rang Tesco in Navan and they said they didn't have it so I was going to get her to get it for €50 in Gamestop. Tesco fella said the games deliveries had come in yesterday and they hadn't got it and wouldn't have it until next Thursday when the next delivery came in.

Saw this thread that Tesco were meant to have it so got her to try Navan. The bastids did have it! Some fooker lied to me this morning! :mad:

Thank god I got her to try or I'd be kicking myself.

I presume it is FIFA 2010 she got. She said it was €34.99 and Rooney and "some Chelsea player" are on the front!!! She said it just says FIFA 10 on the front though.

She reckons there was one for 360 left on the shelf if anyone is in the region of Tesco Navan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Anyone know if tesco in the square or ballyfermot stock 360 games. Just went to my local one and they only have wii games :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Just picked up 2 copies in Tesco in the Headford Road shopping centre. €35 a pop. Great value. There is only 1 left for the PS3.

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Lemlin wrote: »
    I presume it is FIFA 2010 she got. She said it was €34.99 and Rooney and "some Chelsea player" are on the front!!! She said it just says FIFA 10 on the front though.

Thats the one. Rooney, Lampard and Walcott I think

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

GStormcrow wrote: »
    Anyone know if tesco in the square or ballyfermot stock 360 games. Just went to my local one and they only have wii games :(

was in the square at lunch time, they only got 10 copies for the xbox in and had none left, get it for 15 in xtragame if you trade in one game thats on their list

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Tesco in Finglas as sold out as well and Smyths in Blanch are selling it for €50 euro. Tesco dude said he would have more tomorrow, but I didn't really believe him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Tesco Artane had about 8 360 copies left this morning, try ringing them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

ShaneU wrote: »
    Tesco Artane had about 8 360 copies left this morning, try ringing them

I'll give them a ring now, I wonder do they get stock on the weekend...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 tomb33

Just picked up a copy for PS3 in Tesco Clarehall. There were none on the shelves (plenty for Xbox PS2 etc) and asked someone if they had any copies left to which he said no despite the fact that had just heard him say to another few staff members he had put aside some copies for staff! Fair enough one of the perks of working somwhere should be getting things first.

Little disappointed but went off to do some shopping. About 10 mins later the same bloke came and found me with a PS3 copy and said they had just got stock in!

Not sure if it was new stock (strange time for it to come in at 3 in afternoon!) or one of copies he had put aside but fair play to him for bothering to find me and saving me 15 quid as would have gone to to Gamestop after finishing shop :D

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭j14

Not happy. I went into Tesco Lucan at 3.30 picked up my copy of FIFA 10 and stuck it in the basket. I went and got the rest of my shopping. Just went to the till about 10 mins ago and was told the game sold out at about 12. Why have they still got all the cases still on the shelves??? The manager said they only got 10 copies in. Bag of carp!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

e29.18 in ASDA Think it was 28 pounds on shelf

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭*Hank Scorpio*

bennyc wrote: »
    e29.18 in ASDA Think it was 28 pounds on shelf
    Where are ASDA in Ireland?

From the other thread i posted in:
    Jeez I went into both tescos in Dun Laoighaire and looked. The first one in Bloomfields Shopping Centre had none on the shelves for PS3/360 but had wii and ps2. No sign about the 'special price' either for ps3/360. So I went down to the Tesco in the town an asked.

They said they only sell wii games. I asked the customer service specifically could they check the ps3/360 price anyway for me. Lady rang the store I was in previous(Bloomfields) but got no answer. So I just decided to go to Gamestop(50euro) as I was in a rush to get home.

Then on the train home I opened up the paper I bought to see the 'special deal' ad. 35euro. Ugh so annoyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭j14

Got it in Tesco Celbridge about 30 mins ago. They have about 4 copies left on 360 nothing on PS3. It is not with the games but in a special offer section.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Where are ASDA in Ireland?

From the other thread i posted in:

None afaik I went to Enniskillen for the shopping today as I was intending to grab it in tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭plastic-man

Hey,
    Whats the best price/deal that you've seen for FIFA 10 on PS3? Heres What I've seen

Gamestop E50
    CD WOW! E44
    Game E52

Anyone else seen any other prices? Xtra-vision have any good deals on it?

Regards,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

It's €35 in Tescos

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭board_stiff

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Merged once again. Please look down the page before starting a new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Hey,
    Whats the best price/deal that you've seen for FIFA 10 on PS3? Heres What I've seen

Gamestop E50
    CD WOW! E44
    Game E52

Anyone else seen any other prices? Xtra-vision have any good deals on it?

Regards,

Game are selling it for €49.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭d93c2inhxfok4y

Is it true that the Tesco €35 deal is only for this weekend?

I told a friend that I was waiting for Tesco to get more stock in (hopefully today) before buying it because it's such a good deal, and he said that unfortunately it was only for the opening weekend... that once tesco stock up again it'll be a more "normal" price... any truth in this or can anyone shed any light?

Tesco in Jervis, Dundrum and at home in Wexford have all sold out, and none could tell me when they're getting more stock in :(

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭board_stiff

Is it true that the Tesco €35 deal is only for this weekend?

I told a friend that I was waiting for Tesco to get more stock in (hopefully today) before buying it because it's such a good deal, and he said that unfortunately it was only for the opening weekend... that once tesco stock up again it'll be a more "normal" price... any truth in this or can anyone shed any light?

Tesco in Jervis, Dundrum and at home in Wexford have all sold out, and none could tell me when they're getting more stock in :(

I picked it up in Nutgrove about an hour ago for the xbox360.

Plenty of copies left in both xbox360 and PS3

I wonder if that's the original stock though, and when they sell out it'll be "normal" price from then on..?

Where's nutgrove, by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭givyjoe81

Cheers for that. Tried ringing a load of them, why do they put there number up if they never answer?! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Not ready to leave just yet, anyone know if Tesco Tallaght still have some?

Tesco Wexford just wont answer the phone! Anyone know a better contact address?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

anyone got pc prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

he said that unfortunately it was only for the opening weekend... that once tesco stock up again it'll be a more "normal" price... any truth in this or can anyone shed any light?(

Offer ends Oct 10th, then it goes back to full price

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    Offer ends Oct 10th, then it goes back to full price

Cheers mate, I've just gotten back from Tesco Wexford with my copy, they have it in stock!

Advertisement