Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 - best price?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

tomb33 wrote: »
    Just picked up a copy for PS3 in Tesco Clarehall. There were none on the shelves (plenty for Xbox PS2 etc) and asked someone if they had any copies left to which he said no despite the fact that had just heard him say to another few staff members he had put aside some copies for staff! Fair enough one of the perks of working somwhere should be getting things first.

Little disappointed but went off to do some shopping. About 10 mins later the same bloke came and found me with a PS3 copy and said they had just got stock in!

Not sure if it was new stock (strange time for it to come in at 3 in afternoon!) or one of copies he had put aside but fair play to him for bothering to find me and saving me 15 quid as would have gone to to Gamestop after finishing shop :D

I would have been in about an hour maybe 2 after you and they had millions of them on all platforms. Taking up a good 3 shelves on PS3 and 360

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭donal.hunt

Currys are honouring their price match promise so I just picked up FIFA10 for PS3 for €31.50 (after I taught the sales dude how to subtract 3.50 from €35). =)

Note: It's €49.99 RSP in-store but they will match against Tesco. If you find the product in another store nearby for less than their price, they'll give you 10% of the difference as an added bonus*. They may or may not honour the 10% bit if you haven't already purchased the game but you should be able to hit up Currys (if it's not on the shelf, ask the checkout staff). :)

Stock?
    - I was in the Blanchardstown store at 14:00 and got the 2nd last copy they had (i.e. they have 1 left).
    - you can check other stores by phoning 1890 400 001 (non-1890 numbers)

* Note: I probably should have got a €1.50 discount off the Tesco price but considering the sales guy was having issues entering the Tesco price in the first place, I didn't hang around for him to work that one out. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭Raekwon

Tesco seems to have run out of PS3 versions of this but the next best deal I saw was €50 in Golden Discs with a €10 voucher. So I bought it there and got "28 Weeks Later" on Blu-Ray for €4 with the voucher :D

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DecentBee

Anyone know any Tesco in or around the city centre with the 360 version in stock? The only one I know that has 360 games is in jervis and they were out of stock yesterday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 jackinov

Anyone know of a Tesco in Dublin that has FIFA 10 for the PS3 in stock for €35?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Tesco Bloomfields in Dun Laoghaire had PS3 and Xbox 360 versions in stock yesterday Evening (Tuesday 6th Oct). Probably about 10 360 and 25 PS3, altough I didn't count them, ha.
    EDIT: I should say they were on a seperate shelf closer to the toys and not up with the games. Like it had in the chart Number 1: FIFA 10, and a small shelf for it but the game wasn't there. It was down at the end of another aisle.

Julez wrote: »
    Tesco Bloomfields in Dun Laoghaire had PS3 and Xbox 360 versions in stock yesterday Evening (Tuesday 6th Oct). Probably about 10 360 and 25 PS3, altough I didn't count them, ha.
    EDIT: I should say they were on a seperate shelf closer to the toys and not up with the games. Like it had in the chart Number 1: FIFA 10, and a small shelf for it but the game wasn't there. It was down at the end of another aisle.

Cheers for the heads up, I'm gonna drive down tomorrow and hope they've still got a few PS3 copies. Fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,522 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Once they sell out in tesco is that it, offer over? Or will they be getting more in stock does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Muller_magic

Got mine in Tesco last night for 35 euro, great price if you ask me especially since 09 was still on sale for 55 euro in same shop.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Just got it for 360 for my little lad in tesco Newbridge for 35 yoyo, another added to his birthday which is tomorrow.
    Thanks for heads up guys, oh and daddy will be playing this too :)

• Advertisement

Julez wrote: »

Got it yesterday, still had loads of copies (at least for PS3). Slightly underwhelmed by EA's latest effort - doesn't seem to be a huge improvement over last year's iteration - but at least I didn't pay €55 for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,522 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Got mine in Tesco in Newbridge last night for €35, second last PS3 copy in stock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

If anyone ends up around Northern Ireland I got it for £25 in Tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Sightaridis

Anyone know if Tesco in Jervis has any copies? I'd love to try this game but not fancying paying 50 Euro for it.

Advertisement