Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Success!

Options
  • 01-10-2009 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭

I just thought I'd start a thread here to say thanks for the support of everyone who wanted a Sims forum! We have it now! Whohoo!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

And I am the puppetmaster! Dance my minions! DANCE! :D

(oh wait, *click*, turn on stereo, change channel, DANCE)

🤪

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

woot. grats!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Fantastic! Nice little birthday present too :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

happy birthday daysha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭robo

Great stuff all...glad to see it born!
    Btw, can someone tell me how to get the pic sig that you have to promote this forum?

• Advertisement

grab the image here
    simsigvsmall.jpg

go to your profile and edit sig. highlight the image and hit the url button, and get the address for The Sims forum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭robo

Thanks Cherryghost

• Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭allandanyways

Well done guys, was watching your progress over in the forums forum, delira' and excira' that there's an official Sims forum on boards now! Yay!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

ALLLEEELLLUULLIIIAAA! Fantastic! :D:D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

I just found it today and was so excited that it's been created -- Congrats to all!

And let the simming . . . continue . . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

You seem to be quite the fan SeekUp. Dunno how you have time to post here with all the Sim related activity you seem to have going on! :D

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    You seem to be quite the fan SeekUp. Dunno how you have time to post here with all the Sim related activity you seem to have going on! :D

I'm surprised I made it through college considering all of the time that was spent simming, tbh . . . :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Congrats on getting the forum up and running btw, hope it goes well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

I hate this forum already!

I've gone 4 weeks of college keeping up with work and now I'm digging out the sims 2 dvd to install it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

What would be even better if we coerced you into buying the new Sims 3 mwahahaha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Alicat wrote: »
    What would be even better if we coerced you into buying the new Sims 3 mwahahaha!

lol!Then I'd have to go like a week at college with nothing :pac:
    No ty :)

Advertisement