Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your Sims

Options
  • 01-10-2009 11:09am
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Whether it be The Sims, Sims 2 or Sims 3, whatever really! Post your Sims family here! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Am I the only one that doesn't like handling more than one Sim at a time? I mean, I always just start off with a single guy, give him a fairly compact home and lead him off to world domination.

I'd get myself a woman from time to time, but I usually just end up killing her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Daysha wrote: »
    Am I the only one that doesn't like handling more than one Sim at a time? I mean, I always just start off with a single guy, give him a fairly compact home and lead him off to world domination.

I'd get myself a woman from time to time, but I usually just end up killing her.

Nah, I'm usually the same :)

🤪

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I usually handle about 2 at a time. Having a child is just too much effort. God help me when I actually have kids :P

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭starflake

I always end up with loads of different sims that I forget about!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

starflake wrote: »
    I always end up with loads of different sims that I forget about!

in the same house? thats not good :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I only play the first sims but I usually enjoy putting at least 5 adults into one tiny house with a phone, fridge, three single beds, a sink, one door and no windows.

I make 4 of them get jobs, one stays at home and cleans up.
    As they earn money I buy new stuff but usually select at least one sim that I bring to death's door* before recovering him.

*I deny him/her social interaction, hygeine, fun activities and food. When they collapse from tiredness I usually wake them pretty quickly until they go pale white, have wet themselves and have flies around them. Then I feed them, let them rest in the best bed, shower, watch TV etc :D

in the same house? thats not good :(

No like i'll start a new lot and then when i play again I will start a new one... On the sims 3 I must have about 15 families set up! I'm a disaster!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

With The Sims 3 I like that you have a "living" neighbourhood. I would like the option that all the games are seamed (i.e. if you create 4 lots, they all progress and you can hop in and out to 'guide the boat' so to speak). Would make it easier to manage these families - they can continue on their own (which they seem pretty capable of) but yet, you could butt in from time to time.

🤪

Yeah the sims 3 is class!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Sims 3 is by far the best. Love the game! Although nothing like returning to a good ole' bash of the original!

• Advertisement

Me!

sims3-20091002-204536.jpg

My brother!

sims3-20091002-204622.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

In my current sims2 family: I have married couple with two kids (one school going and one a toddler) and she is pregnant again! had to hire a nanny as it was getting too much :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

I've got a jillion families. At least 10 in each village . . . some are your run-of-the-mill families with two parents and some kiddies running around, others are homosexual couples figuring out the intricacies of adoption, some are alien families trying to integrate into the neighborhood, some are enjoying the single life and working their way up the career ladder. It's nice because sometimes I like playing the bigger households, but it often gets a little chaotic and then I can turn to the person living in the little log cabin on the outskirts of town.

I've started an experiment though -- after realizing that I didn't really like anyone in Bluewater Village, I've decided that their water has been contaminated and made everyone sterile. No one is able to have children, and two people have already died of a mysterious illness. When the slate is wiped clean, I'm gonna start over.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Will it work though? I thought the Sims 3 randomly integrates new families into the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

Alicat wrote: »
    Will it work though? I thought the Sims 3 randomly integrates new families into the area?

Ah, I'm still in the dark ages of Sims 2.

(Anyone wanna buy me a new laptop?)

Advertisement