Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Sim Career Ladder

Options
  • 01-10-2009 12:02pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its all about the money really! Some careers earn more than others the further you get down the line, and to be honest, I havent explored all of them.

So basically, my question to fellow Simoleans, what do you think is the most interesting and prosperous career ladder? The Sims 3 is quite a different take on careers with life goals and such, but some skills are more handy than others. :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Bonavox

Actually I love the political career. I remember only a couple of weeks ago seeing my Sim leaving City Hall with Mayor wrote across her! So rewarding :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Mark is a Journalist as RL Mark wanted to be. It is somewhat rewarding to be able to write articles titled what I would be writing in real life. Finally my ideas come to fruition! :D It was either that or Pro Gamer ;)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

I thought the musical career via rockstar was good... because of the whole autograph sessions nd things.... but you dont have designated days to work! You just preform concerts whenever you feel like it, and get paid nafff allllll!!!!!

Same with the astronaut career.... I'm not keen on the work 1 day a week for pittance! Thats why the culinary career and journalism careers are quite good. You work 2/3 days a week and maybe get like 4k for it :D:D:D:D!!!

Same with the medical career, you get a raise all the time so you end up making an absolute BOMB! And you can tell pregnant woman what kinda baby shes gonna have! So smart!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭SeekUp

I'm still with Sims 2 -- I think my fav careers are the Dance and Music careers. Oh, and the Paranormal career track is interesting, I think. I haven't really gotten too many sims far on the Intelligence or Architect track though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Skinfull

The lawyer career is really good. then you get the podium for good work reward, then when you practice on it you make 5 euros every minute or something!
    But I also like to keep the sim at home, make him earn money on the stocks or writing books. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement