Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alice and Kev - Homeless Sims Blog

Options
  • 01-10-2009 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭

Just thought I'd post this blog which is a must-see for any Sims enthusiasts, though that means many of you have already heard of it. Essentially it's a social experiment, create a cranky father and naive, well-meaning daughter family and ...don't build them a home. It's a interesting, funny, emotional trip and the final post is coming either today or tomorrow so find the tab to read the story from the very beginning, it's amazing:

alice2.jpg

http://aliceandkev.wordpress.com/2009/06/09/alice-and-kev/

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Cool

Theres a stories section on the official Sims 3 website

http://www.thesims3.com/moviesandmore/stories

A lot of crap there, but there is the odd amusing story. Dont use it much myself to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Oh cool thanks. You'll be surprised at the breadth of Alice and Kev, it actually got nationwide coverage in America in USA Today etc so it's above most fan fiction :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Alice and Kev is brilliant! Haven't read it in a few weeks so need to catch up on it before tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,261 ✭✭✭kenon

Decent idea.

I thought it was going to be a "rags to riches" scenario.

5/6 a side football

Coolmine Sports Centre - Wednesdays - 8pm

PM me for a game

Thread

Advertisement