Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Edge Hill PGCE sept 2010 entry

• 01-10-2009 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

has anyone applied or thinking of applying to edge hill university for a pgce next year? just started my application for secondary business. would be good to hear from other people that are applying also

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hblack

Hi Irishboy

Did you apply last yr as well, just the log in name rings a bell?
    I applied again this year as i applied too late last year. I recieved word just this week that i have been accepted, so happy about that. how is your application going?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭irishboyuk

hi,

yeah i appled last year but left it too late and didnt get in. I had an intervew last week again so im waiting to hear back. did you apply for business education aswell or was it another subject? When did you have ur interview?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 hblack

Hi

If I can recall right I think you where maybe interviewed on the same day as I was last yr (start of July ??) Did you and your partner have the really early flight?? Maybe I am mixing you up with someone else
    I got a place last yr on the reserve list but no places came available. I re applied this yr and got word last wk of an unconditional offer. Delighted about that. Hope you get good news as well soon. Do you know many in Liverpool? If you get in do you have plans for when you get there i.e. accommodation ect?

Good luck, hope you get good news

keep in touch!

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭scoopmine

Hi Guys

I am thinking of applying for the PE postgrad. Anyone have any info or tips for applying! Whats it like over there?

Advertisement