Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blizzard's playing tonight in the pulse

Options
  • 01-10-2009 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭

blizzard's are playing tonight in the pulse!
    there's gonna be a big queue so go as early as possible. they start about 11:30 upstair's.

should be a great night out.

dont forget student cards!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

Was decent enough I thought..they werent on the stage for all that long but was pretty good all the same.

3 nights in a row Ive been out now & I still dont feel hungover..sticking to one drink all night genuinely seems to do the trick!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Harps wrote: »
    Was decent enough I thought..they werent on the stage for all that long but was pretty good all the same.

3 nights in a row Ive been out now & I still dont feel hungover..sticking to one drink all night genuinely seems to do the trick!

we went to strabane last week. picked up several 1.5 lt bottle's of vodka 37.5%. really helps start the night.
    plenty of drinking games and your sorted!
    the vodka is £15 per bottle! :eek:

Yeah we were down in Ballyraine first, got a 6 pack of Bud for €9 which kept me sorted for the night. Still managed to spent €35 in the Pulse though :rolleyes:

Harps wrote: »
    Yeah we were down in Ballyraine first, got a 6 pack of Bud for €9 which kept me sorted for the night. Still managed to spent €35 in the Pulse though :rolleyes:

nice one. where abouts in ballyraine were ya? im living down there. wednesday night was crazy down here. people went nuts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 805 ✭✭✭Irish_polizei

nice one. where abouts in ballyraine were ya? im living down there. wednesday night was crazy down here. people went nuts!
    i.e. removing pictures of the wall, and attempting to knock other individuals unconscious and then finally attempting to replace the picture on the wall with exact precision lasting 10 mins unsuccessfully.....:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

i.e. removing pictures of the wall, and attempting to knock other individuals unconscious and then finally attempting to replace the picture on the wall with exact precision lasting 10 mins unsuccessfully.....:rolleyes:

oh dear. i forgot all about that :p

We were in 60 something, dont know exactly but its right down the end when you turn left

There were people playing with a frisbee outside the flat you might have noticed!

ah i know a lot of people from that side. were on the right when you drive in. the people from that side tend to go loco at night time. its mad to watch them.

Advertisement