Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FN2000

Options
  • 01-10-2009 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know is there any shops or sites that sell the airsoft FN2000?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

.22 Lover wrote: »
    Does anyone know is there any shops or sites that sell the airsoft FN2000?

RSOV have them, not sure about power levels. The hearbox is a unique design too.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

Ive always had a soft spot for that ambidextrous bullpup design that uses M16 mags.Would it get through customs though even its under the limit.

Ive always had a soft spot for that ambidextrous bullpup design that uses M16 mags.Would it get through customs though even its under the limit.

It should do the new laws aren't in place yet, so as long as it is definitely under the limit you're grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭.22 Lover

The gun itself is only capable of 320fps unmodified.Why are they trying to put the these laws n place as long as its under the limed there shouldnt be a need for such a law.

The gun itself is only capable of 320fps unmodified.Why are they trying to put the these laws n place as long as its under the limed there shouldnt be a need for such a law.

I think the law is in place to help stop people obtaining RIFs and using them as weapons, I don't mind the law at all. Besides I'd rather pay and extra €50 and make sure the airsoft device is under the limit, than spend €200 to have it destroyed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement