Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH: I need your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

I'll loan you my moped that runs on monkey spunk. It was recently converted from cheetahs fanny batter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

loyatemu wrote: »
    steal a horse and ride it back to Mullingar, like "Into the West", only in reverse...

Not that's not very helpful is it.

OP ring these people and they'll help you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Kiera wrote: »
    Well that’s a stupid idea. You cant hitchhike. Its too dangerous. Ask the bloody chap for the money. I take it you’re sitting in his house using his internet? If its over he prob just wants you out and not to be arsing around on the net. He’ll give it to you no problem.

Wait a second...

Sell his computer while he's gone to college!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

javaboy wrote: »
    Banned for personal abuse.

I'm gonna Feedback you to hell. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

Ask the BF for a loan of some cash to get you home or at least near to your home? Then you pay him back when you get to Mullingar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Prostitute yourself to your ex. That way he's happy to get you out of the way but you can still feel like you 'earned' the money rather than accepted the loan. It's win win really. Post pics too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭robbie_998

Prostitute yourself to your ex. That way he's happy to get you out of the way but you can still feel like you 'earned' the money rather than accepted the loan. It's win win really. Post pics too.

surely you mean

"pics or GTFO" :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Ask him for a loan. the Bus from Tralee to Mullingar costs €24.80

https://194.106.151.95/asp/NationalList.asp?Origin=Tralee&Destination=Mullingar&Date=02-OCT-2009

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,012 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

You can't go direct you need to go from Tralee - Mallow - Dublin (Heuston) Dublin (Connolly) - Mullingar. Total cost €57.50

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

liah wrote: »
    A few months, though we were living together for all but 2 weeks of that.. can't continue the relationship though as he's in college here and it's too much of a strain to be visiting back and forth, etc. So it was a mutual decision to end it.

Point is, it's peaceable so he'll put me up til I can figure out how to get home, but it's still awkward, you know? Rather not be in the situation, frankly!

Jeez, sounds like your fucked..
    One last romp 'for the road' [literally] I think with this 'ex' of yours and then take the money for the ticket..

/sorry its back to prostitution again :o

Edit: Java got there before me..

Seriously though - you dont seem to have any option but to borrow the money and pay him back..

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

If this isn't a chance for a rich, single Boardsie to get laid, I dunno what is.

*checks bank account*

Doh :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

sigh and to think i only drove from clonakilty to dublin on monday :( dammit! i could have been on here with a thread about a hot hitchhiker i picked up. curse you badluck! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Drug dealing and prostitution are very ugly things but not half as ugly as Mullingar

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'm gonna Feedback you to hell. :mad:

Not on my watch buddy.

You could try release some of the equity in your body.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭tiptap

Is there a Western Union near you, I'll transfer you enough for a ticket to Dublin and some food.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

tiptap wrote: »
    Is there a Western Union near you, I'll transfer you enough for a ticket to Dublin and some food.

It's a lovely offer, but just to be clear I didn't make this thread to try to get money from people, just to find some light-hearted suggestions. I'm not about to burden people with my issues, most I'd want is a bit of advice.

Thanks anyway though, I really do appreciate the thought. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,478 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Are you back in Mullingar yet? Come on, you'll be there in about 4 hours on the thumb. Get rides with slightly-built woman if you're the paranoid type.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Jesus I hope you're not serious.

For all we know the OP is at home thinking up fun ways to get money off unsuspecting people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

It's a lovely offer, but just to be clear I didn't make this thread to try to get money from people, just to find some light-hearted suggestions. I'm not about to burden people with my issues, most I'd want is a bit of advice.

You still need to get home though, right..?

• Advertisement

TheZohan wrote: »

For all we know the OP is at home thinking up fun ways to get money off unsuspecting people.

Yup, you could be right,

and you could be wrong.

It's €40 or €50, which at the moment, thank god, is nothing to me, but could be alot to someone else.

Ah jaysus lads. Read between the lines. She's not putting out. May as well lock this thread now.

Yup, you could be right,

and you could be wrong.

It's €40 or €50, which at the moment, thank god, is nothing to me, but could be alot to someone else.

Gee mister I hate to trouble you but my grandmother is very sick. Can I have €50 for an XBox game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

:(

I'm really not that sort of person, in fairness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I'm sure he'd cop it if the address was Mullingar/Canada?

Gee mister I hate to trouble you but my grandmother is very sick. Can I have €50 for an XBox game?

I hope she gets better soon.

FunkZ wrote: »
    Hahaha I agree, he's a ****ing wanker for that but it's funny too!

:mad: I didn't ban Frada cos I can't but I can ban you. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Long Onion

Give me your current address (in Tralee) and i'll contact immigration and tell them that there is a Canadian chick in the country with no money and no bank account.

They'll call around and deport you back to your fellow Canuks - problems solved.

This is what you get when you neither work nor put out.

I hope she gets better soon.

Who? Oh yeah. That ould bag...... Now about that XBox game moneybags? :D:D:D

Ah in all seriousness it's nice to see someone doing a complete stranger a favour with only a marginal chance of sex in return these days. Warms the heart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Mollywolly

And there was me thinking elaborate ways to get a bus ticket to you.......I think it can be done too.

Offer's there if you're really, REALLY stuck. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement