Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Sims Series

Options
  • 01-10-2009 2:35pm
    Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭

No expansions, which one for you was the best? And sure while we're at it, lets bash Sims 2 which was the worst?

Best Sims Series 10 votes

The Sims
    0% 0 votes
    The Sims 2
    30% 3 votes
    The Sims 3
    70% 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Sims 2 for me, but only because it's the game I got the most expansion packs for so it's the most well-rounded of the 3 games I have.

Sims 1 was very impressive when it came out though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

I would say the original, it was the most revolutionary at the time, the newer ones might as well just be expansion packs themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

I'm gonna say The Sims 2.... Mainly because i devoted soooo much time to it and its expansion packs....

Sims3 is good but gets boring after a while.... Its just the same repetitiveness over and over... The Sims2 was excititng because it REALLY was totally different to Sims1. The actions, work, interactions.... The Sims 3 is pretty much the same to be totally honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I go with Sims 2. Great game.

Advertisement