Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guitar hero rock band compatibility

Options
  • 01-10-2009 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if i my wii rock band guitar and the metallica guitar hero game are compatible?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭A Doozer

Yup. The guitars will cross over but the drums won't. Not too sure on the mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Moved to the GH & RB forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

The drums and guitar will work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sasquash

Thanks for the replies,
    I'm gonna move to the above suggested forum, but if anyone is wondering...guitar hero complete band set (guitars, drums, mics) works for beatles rock band.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Okay so here's what I propose. The next user who asks about RB/GH compatibility without googling first, Cedom and I will hold them down while twilightning and calex jump on their faces... Who's in? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sasquash

ha ha...
    I know..it's an ongoing drama about compatability. I looked up loads of sites and was getting conflicting answers on each so thought i'd check with the good people on boards.
    It seems that compatabilty depends on the games and guitar types...according to other sites. I just assumed the guitar (rb or gh) was a piece of plastic and thought it didnt matter which i bought, but i was given different opinions from 3 of chain game/toy stores in the country. none seemed to know what was going on.

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

That's because the majority of toy/game stores don't have a flipping clue what they're on about. I asked the Game stop near me when they'd be getting B:RB and in and the guy was like "the beatles" are going to be on GH? *SLAP*

Advertisement