Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fancy Dress Costume - Curtains

Options
  • 01-10-2009 3:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

OK so have a fancy dress party coming up on the 17th this month and my friend had a brain wave that we would go as a pair of curtains.

I.E. she some how wants to attach some sort of harness to us that would hold a hula hoop type ring that we could hang the curtain on, so we would be inside the ring of curtain...giving off the look of 2 floating curtains

Problem is how do we actually make the harness to hold the ring and how do we attach it to ourselves...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Sallly

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

There's a great pic of a guy who did it on flicker i saw a while ago. Best thing i can think of is have a pole going up your spine and a shower top on it. Then attaching the hula hoop to that.

Advertisement