Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

llamas on the M50

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

crazy_about_llamas_tshirt-p235096414891836897qqbf_400.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,500 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Guinness marketing ploy? To llamas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,720 ✭✭✭Hal1

128988789259773898.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

llamas.jpg

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭Omcd

What's even stranger is they seem to have found the roundabout at the Red Cow. That's been missing for quite a while now... now, I wonder if them llamas would be any good at finding a fix for a shagged economy...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Blakkenamber

Hasn't this happened before with circus animals? i seem to remember elephants "escaped" from some circus some years ago. Its all obviously a publicity stunt by the circus owners. Glad to see they have been fined 5000 euros

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

I went to the australian super circus during the week and they had these animals. It had to be them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Any roadkill? I betcha llamas taste like chicken. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Any roadkill? I betcha llamas taste like chicken. :D

But they smell like fish! :D

I do recall some years a go when Ostrich Farming was the new 'big thing' that one Friday evening in rush hour traffic a number of Ostriches broke out on to the old N2 and started legging it down the middle of the road! Cars and trucks had to scatter everywhere - quite a sight and how nobody was injured or killed I do not know!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Ostrich meat is lovely - it's like a slightly game-y version of steak. If I'd been one of those drivers, I'd have ploughed into as many as I could. Stock up the freezer.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 40,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

a non motoring related update: someone has now nicked them!
    http://www.rte.ie/news/2009/1002/llamas.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭5500

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

These are obviously tricksy llamas. Why do they think they were stolen? They probably just escaped again. :pac:

Advertisement