Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to advertise a room in house?

Options
  • 01-10-2009 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi guys,
    I need to rent a room in the place I'm in as someone moved out. Which site is best for this? Thinking Daft and gumtree. Has anyone had any bad experiences with renting through either i.e calls from people selling stuff/oddballs showing up?!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,387 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ad.s are not able to filter people by themselves. Feel free to put up an ad here. I imagine gumtree is free, but daft.ie is considered the definitive - just make sure to include photos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭deisebabe

Thanks victor, will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

I have gotten room mates thru both Daft and Gumtree...

Remember the trick is to keep your add current and on the first page, so renew on Daft, and repost on Gumtree..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sheymoose

You could try www.boop.co.uk. It's free to post and they have an Irish property to let section. Useful map of Ireland on the site too which provides a work around for our lack of postcode problem!

Advertisement