Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Cadbury Products

Options
  • 01-10-2009 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Got a sample off a rep today of these.

The orange snack was just ok, nothing to write/txt home about.

And the nibbles were alright, I prefer the caramel to be smoother like a caramello, but they were nice.

At least they are trying to come up with a few new ideas anyway.
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

wispa!!
    caramello!
    fruit n nut!
    Marble bars!!! where have they gone to??!! :( i loved them!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Wispa and Fruit&Nut are still available ?
    And Caramello is only recently gone or is it still gone completely?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,444 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Caramello is still available. so is marble I think

I like big cadburys snack (dairy milk range, not sandwich, shortcake etc), the one with the different flavours in each square

Snack_220g-3D.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I didn't know that Cadburys big snack existed!

I just tried those Caramel Nibbles - they are like buttons - only BETTER!! And I love buttons!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I liked the Cadbury's Banoffe. Sad that it is gone. Used to be my treat if I had a bad day in Uni

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Firstly increase availability of Mint Crisp!
    What's the story with the difficulty of getting this most amazing of bars?

When this is sorted, BRING BACK TOP-DECK!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Mellor wrote: »
    I like big cadburys snack (dairy milk range, not sandwich, shortcake etc), the one with the different flavours in each square
    I notice your location says Bondi, these wouldn't be Southern Hemisphere bars would they? Never seen them in Ireland.
    enda1 wrote: »

These are also still available in Australia. Along with a Triple Deck (White/Milk/Dark), and Triple Decks with a top layer of flavoured chocolate, they are indeed delicious.

The best Cadbury Australia bar, though, is the Cherry Ripe. I feckin' love them.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,444 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Des wrote: »
    I notice your location says Bondi, these wouldn't be Southern Hemisphere bars would they? Never seen them in Ireland.

These are also still available in Australia. Along with a Triple Deck (White/Milk/Dark), and Triple Decks with a top layer of flavoured chocolate, they are indeed delicious.

The best Cadbury Australia bar, though, is the Cherry Ripe. I feckin' love them.
    Yup southern hemisphere indeed.
    Maybe they are only here, I assume that if Cadburys do them here and do them everywhere.

Mellor wrote: »
    I assume that if Cadburys do them here and do them everywhere.

Not quite.

You can't get these anywhere but Australia.

cherryripe55.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

We all know that orange-flavoured chocolate is the nicest... ...don't we?:rolleyes: That Orange Snack sounds quite - ummm - delectable.

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Kevster wrote: »
    We all know that orange-flavoured chocolate is the nicest... ...don't we?:rolleyes: That Orange Snack sounds quite - ummm - delectable.

I think it's just the filling that is orange-flavoured, *not* the chocolate, which makes it sound even worse! What were they thinking! :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Kevster wrote: »

Naaahhh, chocolate-flavoured chocolate is always the bestest! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

enda1 wrote: »
    Firstly increase availability of Mint Crisp!
    What's the story with the difficulty of getting this most amazing of bars?

+1 million!

Anyone know if I can order Top Deck over the internet?

At the moment, I have to make do with using milkybars and dairy milk bars (putting one on top of the other), but it's just not the same> :(

try here

http://www.greataussiefood.com.au/listProduct/Food/Chocolates

or here, I've actually ordered and received Australian Chocolate, to Ireland, from this one in the past

http://www.sweetstall.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Thanks, I'll stock up :D

Des wrote: »
    Oh god now I really want that Rocky Road bar. Looks so good!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭Kevster

...you know that smell of fermenting barley that sometimes 'wafts' around Dublin from the Guinness factory? There is a similar effect here in York, but it's not anything to do with Guinness! No no, the smell that you get here comes from the Nestle factory, of CHOCOLATE!!!

...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Flowertot

i'd join a campaign to bring back top deck as for now i'll make do with the lidl brand:(

Flowertot wrote: »
    i'd join a campaign to bring back top deck as for now i'll make do with the lidl brand:(
    Ooh, well I was not even aware that there is a Lidl version.. interesting. I think I'll check it out. How is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Someone posted before that the South African shop off Liffey St in Dublin stocks Top Deck :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement