Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Satio Release Date?

• 01-10-2009 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Does anyone have any info on the SE Satio release date and what networks it is coming to?

Sound

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

november on 3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

You can buy it sim free at the moment but you will pay more obviously. Dont think any operators have said they are launching it, but give it another few weeks. If 3 launch it early november i'd say they will be first to launch it here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,248 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

maybe you shouldn't have used up that upgrade walkman:) , symbian software just like your nokia on a sony, should be an intresting mix...
    think i'll be definatley be getting this as my upgrade..

wish it had more onboard memory and a normal headphone jack but i'm delighted it uses standard sd memory cards and not sonys m2's

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭billbond4

Its released from next wednesday see the SE UK eshop website,
    O2 will be launching it alright at end of october/november.
    I will be getting it as well :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Walkman wrote: »
    november on 3

I just got off the phone with the upgrade section within 3 and they told me end of December....guess who won't be renewing there :)

• Advertisement

More info from O2
    "Should be going to market start of november and will be priced about €449 prepay and €279 on Clear 350."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 iheartyhoo

I went into 3 yesterday and the woman in there had no idea what i was talking about and she searched the computer and said she dosent no when its comin out :( i want this phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,796 ✭✭✭rizzee

Who cares, it's muck :P

just get one on ebay like i did :D

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

billbond4 wrote: »
    just get one on ebay like i did :D

How much did that cost you? Have you got it yet, love to know what its like in the flesh!

• Advertisement

yeah have it now, really easy to use , and really light

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

I just got off the phone with the upgrade section within 3 and they told me end of December....guess who won't be renewing there :)

16th November on 3

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 11,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭devnull

Any idea how much it will be on three? The O2 Price is shocking considering the networks in the UK are giving it away free for around 30 quid a month whilst over here we're being charged over 200 on a price plan of 60-80 a month!

Advertisement