Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to stay in Galway

Options
  • 01-10-2009 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭

My Grad is on the 23rd of october and im looking to book a place to stay for the night. I normally wouldnt mind kippin on someones floor but the missus will be with me and shes much too high maintenance for that :P

Dont mind if we stay in a hotel or a B&B, doesnt neccesarly have to be too close to anywhere as neither of us drink and we will be driving. We probably wont be coming in untill late though (well 4ish i'd say)

Anyone recommend anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

If you are just looking for a bed to sleep in (as opposed to a hotel with swimming pool, gym etc), then you will have a big choice of B&Bs. Where is your grad on? Is it NUIG or GMIT or elsewhere?

There are lots of quiet B&Bs in October....!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Just a bed would be perfect,

Can anyone recomend a B&b?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dangermouse2005

I stayed in the Forster Court Hotel last week for job interview, plan on staying there for my grad as it was reasonable, late check out and late residents bar. Staff were pretty sound too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Chris_533976

Advertisement