Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lisbon Treaty, Last Minute Poll!

Options
  • 01-10-2009 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

1. I am registered to vote tomorrow and i am going to vote NO.

2. I am registered to vote tomorrow and i am going to vote YES.

3. I do not live in Ireland or i am not entitled to vote but i hope the Irish people vote YES.

4. I do not live in Ireland or i am not entitled to vote but i hope the Irish people vote NO.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Can anyone link me to the last Lisbon poll on boards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 wexfordDJ

a Big Fat NO my friends.. was gonna vote yes upto a week ago. But the cocky nature of these YES politicians has really got me riled.:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 wexfordDJ

i see no poll on here anywhere - Help!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭RHJ

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

I would say that the poll wasn't going the way the op liked so he took it down...

• Advertisement

I heard the last poll on boards was accurate to the result, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,292 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

wexfordDJ wrote: »
    a Big Fat NO my friends.. was gonna vote yes upto a week ago. But the cocky nature of these YES politicians has really got me riled.:cool:

You will vote No because the politicians supporting Yes are "cocky"?!? Does anyone actually vote based on the issues at hand instead of for superficial reasons?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭moogester

Spook_ie wrote: »
    I would say that the poll wasn't going the way the op liked so he took it down...

Lol :D

Wasnt showing a NO vote winning was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 TheCoolerKing

im actually having trouble creating one :o

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Polls only a mod option here it seems.

Just got banned for posting one in AH folks, my own fault cos I didnt read the sticky but easily done so careful now! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055615489&page=227

You can check the result on this one but I think they closed it when the no votes were storming ahead....

You can check the result on this one but I think they closed it when the no votes were storming ahead....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

or it expired...

sdonn wrote: »
    Polls only a mod option here it seems.

Just got banned for posting one in AH folks, my own fault cos I didnt read the sticky but easily done so careful now! :P

Ok well i wonder why,

Anyways

Well My options were to be,

2. I am registered to vote tomorrow and i am going to vote YES.

3. I do not live in Ireland or i am not entitled to vote but i hope the Irish people vote YES.

4. I do not live in Ireland or i am not entitled to vote but i hope the Irish people vote NO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭PrivateEye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

PrivateEye wrote: »

Yeah, I assumed everyone had to pay to get a job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭jape

I'm voting Yes because I just saw the rte 9 o'clock news there and a bunch of goats and lamas escaped onto the M50 today from a local circus and caused some traffic disruptions.

Hey my reason is just as valid as some of the ideas on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Sconsey

I'll be voting YES

...mostly because I read the liturature produced by the neutrals (referendum commision) and and made my decision based on that....mind you, the FUD I've seen the no campaign produce certainly helped me make my decision. I'd sooner listen to 'cocky' (which I don't believe the politicians are in this case) than 'cock'.

jape wrote: »
    I'm voting Yes because I just saw the rte 9 o'clock news there and a bunch of goats and lamas escaped onto the M50 today from a local circus and caused some traffic disruptions.

Hey my reason is just as valid as some of the ideas on here.

At least your not 1 of the 495 million European Citizens that dont get a vote :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Daftendirekt

I intend to vote Yes tomorrow.

And I can't wait until this fiasco is over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭moondogspot

• Registered Users Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭ParkRunner

Im amazed PaddyPower are still holding at 8/1 for a no vote!

I do not live in Ireland or i am not entitled to vote but i hope the Irish people vote NO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Denis Irwin

I am registered to vote tomorrow and i am going to vote YES.

EF wrote: »
    Im amazed PaddyPower are still holding at 8/1 for a no vote!

Its gonna be close i reckon but you'd think the bookies would be more careful after last time.
    "It is looking like a foregone conclusion at this stage," said Leon Blanche of Boylesports, which has already paid out to Yes vote backers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

as i did last time. More milatary expansion? Loss of veto in four areas? GTFO

VOTÁIL NÍL

If the Yes side get their way tomorrow we will have an English president (a warmonger at that) Just another one, of thousands, reason to vote No To Lisbon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,292 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

If the Yes side get their way tomorrow we will have an English president (a warmonger at that) Just another one, of thousands, reason to vote No To Lisbon.

More deception and mis-information :rolleyes:

Advertisement