Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

moses basket covers

• 01-10-2009 9:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where does moses basket covers? Tried Smyths and Mothercare but no joy. Have the basket but want new covers. Have the mattress sheets though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭potter on

did you try ebay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Had a look but nothing really nice and I'd be afraid they would have been used. Also wanted to get something fairly quick as I'm due in a week (yes I know I should be more organised!)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Would you consider picking out some fabric and getting a seamstress to make one?

They're very quick to make.

That might be an option. Would definitely consider it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭janbaby

Eurobabies have covers esp for the baskets. I also saw them in Smyths in Liffey Valley and M&P in blanchardstown do sets.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Guineys always used to do them. (Dublin or Waterford afaik)

I needed a new mattress too so ended up just spending 40 Euro on a new basket with mattress and covers included as it would have been 22 in Guineys for the covers and then 13 for the mattress so for the extra fiver I just got a new basket. Thanks everyone anyway.

Advertisement