Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drama School Required

Options
  • 01-10-2009 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭

Can anybody help me with this?

I live up in Swords, my kids still live with She who shall not be named back in Wales.

My Eldest daughter (she's 16 1/2)recently got 11 GCSE's, mostly A's & B's, she's now staying on inthe sixth form to do her A Levels, and Drama is one of her subjects.

After Sixth Form (Which lasts 2 years) she plans on going to University to study Drama.

My plan is to bring her over here for Easter and part of the Summer Holidays and pay for her to go to a decent Drama school, i've mentioned the idea to her and she's really up for it.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what places do courses and whats the best??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Doozie

Hi,

The http://www.gaietyschool.com/ seem to be very popular with people who need structure and a course which runs over a couple of weeks. It costs a bit but that might suit your needs. The boards drama group run weekly workshops throughout the year too.
    You can update yourself on the goings on around Dublin/Ireland in this thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=79867
    in the theatre and performing arts section under the Arts Forum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Moved to T&PA

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,641 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Thread restored! :o

Advertisement