Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Half and Half Jersey?

• 01-10-2009 9:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭

Hi!

I was just wondering if anyone knows where you can get a half and half jersey on the internet or in Ireland (if you can actually get one?) Like a jersey thats half Man United and half Chelsea?

Much appreciated if you can help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭dingbat

Hi!

I was just wondering if anyone knows where you can get a half and half jersey on the internet or in Ireland (if you can actually get one?) Like a jersey thats half Man United and half Chelsea?

Much appreciated if you can help! :)
    You can't get them, not the official jerseys anyway.

Best thing to do is to buy one of each and bring them to a tailor. You'll then come out with two half-and-half jerseys :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

I've no idea where or why you would get one of these??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭newman10

I saw Kerry/Cork jerseys at the All Ireland but have never seen soccer jerseys.

Two different manufacturers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Well my brother got a half and half jersey for his birthday and I thought it was cool. He cannot for the life of him remember where he got it. It was half Munster and half All Blacks.

I wanted to get one for my boyfriend. Half a Man Utd jersey and half a Hull City one, because it would be a bit of a random present and he supports both teams. It would have been a bit of fun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Karmella

Those half munster half all blacks jerseys were brought out specially by adidas for the game last year (adidas make the kits for bothteams) not sure where you'd find soccer ones though.... I guess the other poster's suggestion of buying both and getting them put together might be your best bet - although if they were very different styles it might not work so well!?

sorry can't be more help!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I have deleted 4 posts that were nothing more than off-topic sniping. Stick to the topic at hand please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Well my brother got a half and half jersey for his birthday and I thought it was cool. He cannot for the life of him remember where he got it. It was half Munster and half All Blacks.

I wanted to get one for my boyfriend. Half a Man Utd jersey and half a Hull City one, because it would be a bit of a random present and he supports both teams. It would have been a bit of fun!

You wont get one Im afraid and an other posters suggestions of buy both and have a tailor stitch them together wont work
    http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/new-manchester-united-home-shirt.jpg

http://www.onionbag.com/images/products2/01HULHSS0910.jpg

Because you would have to choose between the crest of one club and the manufacturer of another on each as both crests are on the same side of both jerseys.

Sorry to have to ruin your plans :(

Advertisement