Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

find meteor number?

• 01-10-2009 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

hi, i have an old meteor sim but i cant remember the number on it.. is there some way i can find it out? can i put it in a phone and use some code to get it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

>> Ring Meteor and give them the SIM card number. They'll confirm your details and they'll tell you if it's your account.
    >> http://www.meteor.ie/support/meteor_services/ring_me_text_message/ - send one of these to another Meteor customer too.

If it's been more than 6 months the number may not be active any more though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Dankoozy

aster99 wrote: »
    hi, i have an old meteor sim but i cant remember the number on it.. is there some way i can find it out? can i put it in a phone and use some code to get it?

put it in the phone and go into the phone's phonebook feature there is usually some option for 'my number'

on the e63 anyway contacts->SIM directory->My numbers

some phones can also change the number in that but it should show the original number unless someone ported a different phone number to that sim.

of course by far the easiest way (if there is credit) is to just call another phone from it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭aster99

thanks lads, i got it

Advertisement