Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

primetime

Options
  • 01-10-2009 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭

how could anyone take a guy serious wiyh a hairstyle like that:eek:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

lucky-colm wrote: »

Come on, this is a serious political discussion area.
    This type of comment should be moved to the gossip TV section!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Pretty stupid comment, TBH; I haven't a clue who you're talking about, but if he was less incompetent than Cowen and Lenihan and Couglan, and could actually run a country, who gives a flying f**k what he looks like ? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭OldJay

He's a professor in his field (originally from the Netherlands). Thats all the qualifications he needs.

Maybe he knows how to use a keyboard / spell the word "with" [delete as appropriate ] and that the phrase would be "take a guy serious-ly" ? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Arathorn

He made good points and came accross well, but I confess when I saw him first wearing that manky T shirt I thought it was some crazy hippie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

But you'd have to agree that he must have got an awful fright at some stage :D:D:D:D:D

But you'd have to agree that he must have got an awful fright at some stage :D:D:D:D:D

Sure he was on PrimeTime; he probably had to research his stuff and has seen what FF have done to the country!

Advertisement