Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheap wellies?

Options
  • 01-10-2009 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭

I need a pair of wellies for taking the monster doggy to the beach. Should have bought some when Lidl had thermal ones for 14.99, but 20/20 hindsight and all that.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

A few of the Hardware Stores have them, B&Q etc and there is a shop on Eyre St. that does them too.If your just shuffling along slowly around a small area the cheap ones are grand.However i wouldn't recommend them if you are using the dog walk for fitness for yourself too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I've only ever had cheap ones - so as long as I don't know what I'm missing they should be fine :)

I didn't even think of the hardware stores, duh. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭muskyj

got fairly cheap ones in woodies recently (around 20e)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭DD67

Here`s an idea "Dunnes":rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

xiney, penneys had some a couple of weeks back with nice funky designs
    for 12 euro, and dunnes has some for 15 euro, get puddle splashing lol :)

• Advertisement

Do you know if they had men's wellies in penney's as well? Alas, I am Galway's answer to Peggy Hill. I wear a size 9 and thus can not have funky designed wellies from penney's, at least not from the womens' section.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

LOL, not sure about the mens xiney, but they go up to a 8, which i tried on as im between a 7 to 8, the 8 was massive and so was the 7, so you might be in luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Dunnes Stores.

LOL, not sure about the mens xiney, but they go up to a 8, which i tried on as im between a 7 to 8, the 8 was massive and so was the 7, so you might be in luck.

You're right, the 8 was massive - they fit me! Happy days, Jake got to go to the beach!

Advertisement