Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick Voting Registration Question!

Options
  • 01-10-2009 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭

Late I know, but here goes:

I was registered to vote down the country but for the Local and Europeans just gone, I had myself added to the supplemental register in Dublin.

When I search online for my name on the Register of Voters in Dublin, I come up, but I never got a voting card in the post. Am I registered to vote tomorrow morning?

Sorry, I know its ridiculously late to be asking these questions.

Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

As far as I know - and someone will correct me if I am wrong - as long as you bring provable ID tomorrow and explain your circumstance, you should be ok.
    You by far, won't be the first to be in this position and experienced hands at the help/hand-out vote sheet desks will know this anyway.
    (Can you bring a print out of what you see on screen on the register as back-up too?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭OldJay

Biggins wrote: »
    As far as I know - and someone will correct me if I am wrong - as long as you bring provable ID tomorrow and explain your circumstance, you should be ok.

Correct. As shown on RTE news today, if you are on the register, bring a passport or drivers licence for ID.

Advertisement