Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Tournie?

Options
  • 01-10-2009 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭

I'm assuming alot of you folk will be buying Fifa 10 tomorrow. A also assume someone will do the needful and set up a league? I'd like to be involved this time round as I've some time on my hands.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Moved to the PES/FIFA forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,346 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

a casual league might not be the worst idea in the world. quitters are still rampant in fifa 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    a casual league might not be the worst idea in the world. quitters are still rampant in fifa 10.

Theres a lot less now thought and you can filter them out now which is great, so quiters can play each other and wallow in there own filth and the rest of us can play our games to the end the way it should be :)

But yeah would be good to get a casual league going for fifa 10 before the new season starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Catenaccio!

How do you filter out the quitters? Also, anyone else find it extremely difficult to join a game? Tried for ages last night but only managed to play two games. 1 in which the guy quit since I was 4-0 up after 30 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

I'd say the fact that the game is only released today officially was why you were finding it difficult to find a match. I was playing it offline myself. Just glanced at the online to see if many people were playing it last night. Said that there was 1000 people online but only 5 searching for an online game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

How do you filter out the quitters? Also, anyone else find it extremely difficult to join a game? Tried for ages last night but only managed to play two games. 1 in which the guy quit since I was 4-0 up after 30 mins.

When you want to play a game online, just select how much DNF% to search for, so if you set it to 0% then the person your matched with has never quit before, now this doesn't make sure that the person won't quit especially since people are just starting out at 0% for a while, but it means you don't have to play quiters, normally if you set it at 10% or so thats fine.

Advertisement